Chapter 6: Yet Another Escapade

Here you guys! Out because I had a lot of time and decided to write it ^.^

(mostly a filler)

So Yeah, Vote :D

Comment ;D

------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

 "Drink the water." The voice said, putting the rim of the bowl to my lips.

Greedily, I drank the water as if I haven't had water for days. I opened my eyes and found myself looking up at... Jensen.

I pushed the empty bowl from my face and backed up away from him. I was panting as fear coursed throughout my body.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He said, putting his hands up.

"Really? That's what it seemed like when you were chasing me." I whispered fiercely.

"I know... I, I'm sorry." He said quietly.

What the hell happened? I thought to myself.

As If reading my mind Jensen answered my question.

"You were taken in by the Imboscata pack. They're um, known for their name." He explained.

"How so?" I asked angrily.

"You were ambushed. Their pack name means ambush in Italian." He said looking at me.

"Makes sense." I mumbled.

"How did I get out?" I asked looking at my hands.

"Well, it wasn't easy saving you. You're heavy you know that." He chuckled.

"I am not heavy!" I said surprised.

"I was kidding. But I had to sneak in, which didn't prove to be easy. But I got you out easily. No hassle from them." He said looking around.

"She needed help." I said quietly, remembering back to the blond.

"I still can't believe you fell for it though." He chuckled slightly but stopped when he saw my angered expression.

"How was I supposed to know? She looked very helpless" I said looking at my thigh that donned two big dots plus four other little dots, all the same a inches further apart. It was from where she bit me.

"Almost every pack in this area knows about the Imboscata Pack. How come you didn't?" He asked confused.

"Well, five days ago was my birthday, that was probably the first time I ever phased. I wasn't allowed to participate in the training my alpha held, being as I couldn't phase. So I didn't really know." I told him.

"Oh yeah, that was you who stumbled onto our territory. You didn't know how to defend yourself when you went up against Rick. You smelled weird that day too." he said looking deep in thought.

"Yeah. I smelled different?" I asked puzzled.

"Yeah like not really rancid but different. I guess the best way I could tell you would be you smelled lonely." He said, his eyebrows furrowing together.

"Did you by any chance have a bond breakage?" He asked looking at me now.

"Erm, yeah." I said quietly.

"That's why you smelled weird. Your smell told my alpha that you were broken, lonely. Depressed." He said drinking some of my water from the pack.

"That's why you guys backed away." I said, shivering as I felt the cool wind wrap around me. It was then that I realized we were in the dirt ground, next to a burning fire under the moonless night.