Chapter 26: This Is War

So Here it is guys! :O Hope you enjoyed reading this, please, I don't mind:

Votes :D

&

Comments ;D

(fanning would be good too ^n^)

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 26

"Okay, so this is the house in which they are stationed. We'll have to create a circle around this whole area, closing in so that when they notice what we're doing, they can't flee." I said, pointing on a map that showed Everwood Drive.

"But how are we going to provoke them into a fight?" someone asked, not sure who.

"Easy," I began and looked at Kyle.

"What are you looking at me for?" He asked, a look of bewilderment played on his face.

"You are your mother's son. When she sees your face, she won't question why you're there. Well, she would but not about our ambush." I said honestly, looking at him.

"You're bait." I said when he didn't catch on.

"Oh. Right." He said sounding distant.

"But what do I do when the fighting starts and she knows I was there for a reason?" Kyle asked, sounding distant and worried.

"I guess the only thing you can do is run and join us. You have to be quick." I said, hoping that he could run as fast. He looked at me with disdain. I don't blame him.

"Alright, there is going to be an uneven number. Meaning, we will most likely be outnumbered. But, as long as we have the element of surprise, we can't be thrown off quickly. I'm pretty sure there will be sentries guarding the place, but we can easily get those out of the way before they go running to tell everyone else." I said, looking at everyone.

"I'm going to divide you in two separate parts, one going to the right and the other to the left. When we get there, I will nod in the direction that you have to go to and create a circle okay?" Everyone nodded but it was stiff.

Lux and Amias were on the right, Thomas and Stark were on the left, with me. Cameron and his mate were together on the right and everyone else were divided evenly.

"Now, before we leave for tonight, one last training bit would work for us." I said. With that, everyone changed and soon there were more wolves than I could count. I didn't change yet, I had to say one last thing.

"Practice everything possible, every technique because we need to be able to change our fighting style to meet theirs. At any given moment, change how you fight to challenge the your opponent." I said, holding everyone's attention.

"Go on." I said and they dispersed, running off to wherever there was space.

Everyone got with another wolf, being as we were going to practice to advance and kill. Because we're not going to scare some beast wolves. No, they're already a threat to us and they'll have no trouble killing us. So we need to not be troubled when we kill them.

Though, I've already told them that the gray wolf is mine. Only I get to face her. They all understood why I had to face her, why I had to fight her. No one said anything about it but nothing needed to be said.

"Could we really save her?" my wolf asked, mirroring my doubts.

"We can try. We can die trying." I replied, though I didn't even believe myself.

I changed and went outside, feeling a slight breeze ruffle my fur.

Thomas was my partner. He did only have a year of experience so I was able to teach him. I jumped at him and before I could land on him and moved to the side. It was a good move but he was too happy that he escaped me that he didn't notice when I pounced on him from behind.