Chapter 17: Saved

So Basically, Thanks a ton guys for 8,000+ reads. <3

I hope you like this chapter. Read on :D

Vote :D

Comment ;D

----------------<3----------------

Chapter 17

 Well, following Jensen's scent didn't exactly help. At all. It ended by the mountain, where we were earlier this night.

"We could always follow Mike and Luke's scent?" My wolf considered.

"Or we could wait for them?" I asked shyly. Obviously, this wasn't going out as planned and if it did, how would I get Mike and Luke on my own?

"Or we could continue trying to prove our point." My wolf said eagerly.

"Aren't you supposed to be my somewhat voice of reason?"

She couldn't answer because I heard snap from behind me. I quickly turned around to see what it was, but nothing was there.

"Just try your best in getting them I guess?" She didn't sound so confident now.

"What's the worst that could happen?" She asked, trying to alleviate the doubt in my head.

"Well, we could get caught.. or killed... The list is endless." I thought heavily.

"Just scope out the place." She huffed.

Maybe that is all we could do. Just see and then come back to tell them how we can get them. But.... My more ignorant side, the more rebellious side, still wanted me to prove a point by saving Mike and Luke... And I gave in..

"Don't give in to peer pressure kids..." My wolf thought in a smug way.

So I guess, I'm saving the two buttheads. They never really talked to me but hey, I cared for them, they were my old brothers and such. But how in the world would I do this? I can't just stroll in and take them and then casually walk out. That's stupid.

I could, however, sneak in and find them, hope that they're still in one piece so that they could easily follow me and return to their home. Yeah, that sounded easier. And I guess that's what I'm doing. Sadly.

Picking up Luke's scent wasn't that hard. I had to switch to him because after following Mike's from where I was thinking hard, it ended one mile in. I hope Mike was okay. I'm not sure if his loss of scent was a good thing.

After twenty minutes of following Luke's scent, I finally found... another normal looking house? I'm sorry but I thought the more packs you had, the more space you needed. It looks like this house only had rooms for six or seven people. Everything seemed out of place. But there was a clearing, just like Jensen said. And it was big, my guess is it's where they train.

Jensen only had seven people with him? Well maybe this'll be easier than I thought. I chuckled in an evil tone in my head. Never have I done something like. It was almost exhilarating. What is wrong with me? I shouldn't find enjoyment out of this. I was just angry, mostly with Jensen.

And I knew how much it would kill him if I got hurt... I think I was proving a point.... Why did I have to be so impulsive?

I crept closer to the house and I huffed in relief to see no one was up. Why did my former Alpha make such a big deal when it was only seven other wolves. If anything, Jensen's old pack was outnumbered. Then again, maybe Jensen's old alpha was there with his pack...

I went out back and saw an empty backyard. But what made it seem less of a backyard was the fact the the dirt floor was tattered and that right in the middle, there was a floor door.