Chapter 9: Not A Light Banter

Here you go guys! :D <3

Vote :D

Comment ;D

-----------------------------

Chapter 9

"Wait so you don't know how to fight?" Jensen asked, shocked.

"Nope, Didn't phase til this year, didn't learn to advance with my old pack." I said, my shoulders slumping.

"Wow that sucks." He chuckled.

"So now, I'm re-thinking about this whole leaving." I said, admitting my thoughts. I got no answer from Jensen and I quickly looked behind me. He was no where to be seen.

"Jensen?" I called out. And still nothing. I looked around frantically. Did he get snatched by the Imboscata?

"Jensen! Where the hell are you!" You could hear the fear in my voice.

From the corner of my eye, I saw something move. I snapped my head to the source and found nothing.

Then out of nowhere, I was pushed to the floor. I had my hands out to secure my landing. From on top, I heard growling.

Imboscata?

The wolf got off of me and I quickly phased, And I turned around and snarled at...

The Jensen-wolf?!

Now I was angry. I advanced on him and tried to bite him on his neck but he quickly leaped backwards and rammed into me. I pushed on to the floor. Jensen-wolf was on top of me, snarling right in my face.

I quickly pushed him off with my hind legs and I jumped on him, my paw connection with his other paw. He pushed me off and soon I was on my back. He was once on top of me again and snarled in my face. I thought he was going to finish me off so I was surprise when he got off.

I kept my eyes closed, thinking, anytime he was going to attack.

"You can't fight for your life Emma." He said, snickering while adjusting his shirt.

I growled at him before phasing.

"Wait, Emma!" My wolf shouted but it was already too late.

 Jensen's eyes widened when I stood before him, nude. I bet my face was tomato red.

"Turn around!" I shouted at Jensen who had a wide smile instead of wide eyes. This has got to be the most embarrassing moment ever.

"Where the hell are my clothes?" I shouted out into the forest.

"Here, Emma." Jensen said, trying to fight a smile as he handed me my clothes but still looking away

.

"Why are you so embarrassed to be naked? I mean everyone is used to it. How come you are so self-conscious?" Jensen asked, still holding on to a smile while sitting down on a flat boulder.

"Well, I did phase this year, barely gave me enough time to get used to the idea of being naked." I huffed, joining him on the rock. But it was the truth, all my pack brothers and sisters got used to being nude around each other, I just looked away as I sat there while they finished training.

"Right, that must also explain why you suck at fighting." He chuckled  , looking deep in thought.

"Yeah, never got to learn how, but that's why I'm thinking about going back to them. I can't seem to help myself here." I said, meaning my old pack when I said "them."

"Why would you do that? I mean you left for a reason, why go back to it?" Jensen made a valid point.

"Why did you leave? I mean, I know you had a bond breakage, but that heartbreaking feeling doesn't last forever." Jensen said, looking at me.