Epilogue

"Emma, please be careful!" Jensen said as I rushed to hug him from behind.

"Calm down, Jensen. Bumping into your back will not hurt the baby." I say and try to wrap my hands around his waist, but I ended up struggling.

"Excuse me if I want my kid unharmed." He joked and turned around to hug me.

"And what about me?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow, pulling away from him.

"And you." He laughed.

We walked out of the house, which we remodeled once we got settled in. It looks more like a friendly place than it was 3 years ago. Outside, the spring air greeted us.

There were wolves, fighting. Practicing to keep from losing their fighting skills. For now, things were calm. The grass was lush but tattered and any flower that wanted to sprout was killed instantly, for the floor was constantly stepped on.

"Morning Emma, Jensen." I heard a voice say from behind us. It was Thomas, vibrant and pulsing with energy. From beside him, his mate popped out.

"Hey Thomas and Lila." I smiled.

"Sleep well?" Jensen asked, smirking.

"More like we were up all night." Thomas winked and made me gag. Lila smacked him on the head.

"Ow, just kidding babe." Thomas said apologetic, rubbing his head.

Lila was always keeping Thomas in line. Coming from The Guerrilla wolves intimidated Thomas. It was the reason he never did anything. Lila had to start the whole initiation. Still, they fit each other perfectly.

We made our way to the outside tables, their benches matching. Already there was Kiana, one of the live again humans. She, along with the other nine, were solely humans. They never remembered their pack name or their wolves. All those memories were wiped away along with their wolf.

Cristiano said that the only possible reason they came back alive in one piece was because it was the last thing their wolves could do for them, before they die. It was their last way of serving their human. Those who did remember their packs and and wolves, left to return to where they came from.

"Morning guys." Kiana said and sighed.

This whole being human took a toll on a few of them, a lot on Kiana. She enjoys watching them fight and probably wishes to fight along. I know how she might be feeling. That was me when I was seventeen.

I looked at the white wolves fighting, in particular the white wolf fighting with the light brown wolf.

"Jensen, I think Stark is finally getting out of his comfort zone." I smiled.

"About time." was all he said.

At that moment, Lux and Amias stepped out with their two year old daughter, Isaline. Amias held on to her while holding on to Lux's hand. They stepped out and went to the side garden. The back was still in construction; the men were building a playground.

Absentmindedly, I began to rub my own belly, thinking of names.

Then Prescott came, bare, and began to talk to Kiana. I never got used to the nakedness. I still made me very embarrassed and uncomfortable. It was Kiana's problem too.

"Yo, Scott. Put some shorts on or something." Thomas said and passed Prescott a pair of shorts. He slipped them on and spoke with Kiana again.

 Jensen stood up and held out a hand for me. Having a bulging belly is not fun. But at least the little one inside is worth it.

Breakfast was made by Lisa and Jason, it was their turn to cook. I called everyone in for breakfast and little by little, the table was surrounded by hungry humans. I sat down, Jensen sitting down next to me. Lisa remembered to give me bigger portions.