Chapter 21: Contained

Here you go guys! Hope you enjoy it :)

Vote :D

Comment ;D

-------<3--------

Chapter 21

Emma's POV

"Oh please. Once you inject her with it, she'll be what we need." I heard a voice. My eyes were opening to see a dark room. As my eyes adjusted to the room, my head began to throb painfully. I tried to massage my head but my hands were abruptly pulled the opposite way.

The movement caused me to ache all over and I cursed myself for doing so. I groaned as the pain grew but I tried to keep quiet but it didn't work. Someone came in and my eyes looked in the direction of  the silhouette.

"Oh Emma, darling. You're finally awake. It's about time too. I need you awake so that I could ask you a favor... of the sort." A.M smiled at me and if she weren't this horrible person, I would have taken the smile as a motherly smile.

But it's not which is why my response is hostile.

"You can go to hell." I sneered at her. All she did was walk towards my chained ankles and unlocked them, making it easier for me to move about.

"What about my wrists?" I asked violently.

"Do you think I'm stupid? Once you're unbound all the way, you'd obviously beat me to a pulp and run away. Can't have that now can we?" She spoke in a voice that irritated me.

"Why do you need me?!" I shouted at her. I was getting angrier because for once, things were looking up for me and then she has to ruin it.

"It's seems I'm low on... Children. It would have been fine with Karl but he decided to stay at the last minute. So now I'm one child short and I decided, why not Emma?" She smiled but all I could feel was anger. She didn't even know her son's real name.

"Kyle! His name is KYLE!" I shouted, I tried to kick her but she pushed me back. My weakness was her advantage.

"Karl, Kyle, Kevin. I have three kids named like that Emma. you'd get them confused too if you were in my position." She gave me a wry smile.

"I would never want to be in your position." I said harshly.

She turned on the lights to reveal the room. It had dark blue painted walls but a concrete floor. In the corner where I was had the ankle chains that bound me looked dangerous. I looked around. This could have been a nice room in the hands of someone.... not like AM... And if it had windows too.

"Yes, but it'd be better than the position you're in at the current moment." She gave off a sick smile.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked, my body trying to contain the sobs that are threatening to release themselves.

"You remember when I had one of my men inject Jensen with a three dotted syringe?" She asked, leaning against the door way.

"The three dots that are aligned on Jensen's neck?" I scowled.

"Yes that. Do you know what it does?" She had a smile that reminded me of a Cheshire cat.

"No, what does it do?" I asked hesitantly.

"It strengthens the inner wolf." She says, an evil glint in her eyes.

"What do you mean? The inner wolf is already strong." I said, trying to disprove what she thinks.

"Oh no my dear child," She mocked.

"How can I put this? The inner wolf separates from the human. Causing it to be an entirely different being. Almost like a double personality. Only, you are lost within. Your humanity gone." she paused, allowing the words to sink into my brain.

"You're replaced with an animal completely changed from what it used to be. Your wolf, for example, right now, she's kind, compassionate, strong-willed, she's you. But once you're injected with The Change, she becomes evil, angry, and blood thirsty." She smirked at my horrified expression.

"And evil, angry and blood thirsty is what I need to take over the Terra Wolves, Faded loyals, River wolves. All those who haven't expected the worst from me. It'll be a change in the society, in this Era. The newest generation would be the revolutionary generation. But by then you won't be able to stop it or me. You would be to far gone." She squatted in front of me, passing her hand across my forehead.

"The best part? Mates wouldn't exist. Jensen would fail to remember you. As you would with him." I tried to move my face away from her hand but she stopped on her own.

"If only you could see things the way I do. You wouldn't be here like this, contained. You would be by my side, helping me win." She walked to the door and held the doorknob.

"Shame. Time's running out for Jensen. Soon enough, he'll be overthrown by his own wolf. He'll be lost." She opened the door but didn't get close to leaving because my question stopped her.

"You said he could fight it! You said if he's strong enough, he could. You make it sound like he won't be able to fight it. Why do you say it like that?" I asked, tears filling up my eyes.

"Because, Emma, he'll be too preoccupied looking for you that he'll forget to remember to fight it. He'd lose quicker because his head would be clouded with you. You're his weakness, so we hit him where he'll feel it most. And you'll be too sad, to weak to fight it off yourself. It's a win lose situation, only the win is for me."

"Sit tight Emma, I'll be back soon." Were her last words before the door closed. When she did, I allowed the tears to fall over, to be free. I can't do anything now. I'm separated from Jensen and there's no way I can tell him.

"I don't want to become a monster, Emma." My wolf said somberly. It's the first time she's spoken to me since I've been captured.

"We won't become a monster." I said out loud, but my wolf didn't calm down.

"I won't let that happen." I whispered, looking at the concrete floor.

I silently cried as I waited for AM to return, but she didn't. And I don't why. I'd rather just have it over with than to wait for an agonizing time. I'd wish she'd return.

I wished I had given Jensen more time to be with me. But I was being selfish and kept to myself. Up until the night he kissed me. If only I had more of those before we were separated. I also wished that I became better friends with Thomas.

But now, to want to do all those things, is wishing. Because now, it's too late to do anything.

"I'm sorry." I say softly, not sure to who, but maybe to those I mean it to.

---------------------------

Here guys just a small Chapter on Emma :) I'm actually happy about this chapter even though it's short but don't worry, the next chapters will be longer (:

Thanks guys, Stay Awesome! :D

-Glo