Chapter 29: The Alpha And The Rogue

Read the note at the end guys :)

Vote :D

Comment ;D

------------------------------

Chapter 29

Logan's done it before, to obey his father. In the very beginning, before all this, Logan used the bond removal to separate us. Thinking back to it made me glad he did so. But now? I'm angry he could just pull a trick like that because he's spoiled.

And I haven't forgotten the time where he forced himself upon me, trying to mark me. If only I could've seen through the fog he had put on me when we were really mated. I could have seen the way he really was.

But now I can break this unwanted bond because I am originally an Alpha and it is my blood right to do so.

Jensen squeezed my hand, calming my nerves. Even though I knew what to say, I don't think the pain would be nice to feel.

After pushing away the last bit of tree branches, we were in the clearing again. Most of the Imboscata were talking with each other, seeming happier than we were. I guess they would be, since they finally killed my mother.

Logan was sitting on the floor, next to him was Kyle.

He was here?

Lux ran up to Jensen and pulled him from my grasp. Logan stood up and stalked over to me. He had a trail of blood leading from his nose.

"I know I shouldn't hate you but because of my wolf, I do." Lux said to me, Jensen shaking his head.

"Don't worry; I'm here to do something." I said calmly.

Suddenly my wrist burst into pain and Logan was standing in front of me. He looked angry and ready to kill.

"Where the hell did you go?" He snarled and tightened his grip in my wrist.

It hurt but I was angrier than the pain. I yanked back my hand, harshly, and pushed Logan away.

"I don't want to be your mate. That much was proven the night you tried to mark me." I said and winced; Jensen didn't know about that.

"Wait what?" Jensen removed himself from Lux and walked in front of me.

"When I went back, Logan came into my room and tried to mark me again, against my will, might I add. But I stopped him when I showed him your mark." I said, knowing it was going to push Jensen pass his angry point.

"You ass-"

"Jensen, I have this handled. Please." I said to him, and willed him to calm down.

He was about to leave but I held onto his hand before he could get away from me.

"Logan, I am an Alpha. And you know what Alphas can do." I said and when I saw his eyes squint, I knew I got him.

"What makes you think you're an Alpha? Please, you're weak and couldn't possibly handle the duties of an Alpha." He said acidly and Jensen took an instinctively step forward; I put a hand to his chest.

"My real father's been dead for the past seventeen years. My fur is white and the Alpha of the Guerilla wolves was murdered. Logan I don't more proof to tell me that I am the Alpha of the Guerilla Wolves." My voice was loud enough to catch everyone's attention; they all gasped.

"You were never supposed to find that out." He said acidly.

"I already knew." I said and walked forward so that I was face to face with him.