Chapter 15: Excuse Me?!

You guys are awesome, I love you guys. This story has 3,000+ now. I owe it to you guys.

Seriously, you're awesome.
Read on(:

Vote :D

Comment ;D

------------------------<3---------------

Chapter 15

"Get the fuck away from her!"

 Logan crashed into my room. He pushed me out of the way and hurled himself at Jensen. I fell to the floor very hard on my left wrist. I may have actually broken it. I looked up, cradling my hand to my chest, to see that Logan had Jensen in a head lock.

Logan continuously punched Jensen in the face. He looked so infuriated. At one point I thought Jensen had no chance. But I was wrong. Jensen elbowed Logan's stomach, making him stumble backwards and release the hold.

Logan was holding on to his stomach, trying to catch his breath. Then Jensen began to punch Logan. All the smacks were enough to make me cringe. Jensen wouldn't stop punching him. I feared for Logan at this moment, because he was struggling to keep up.

"Jensen!" I called out. He didn't listen.

"Jensen stop it!" I walked towards him but when he almost hit me, I stopped walking towards them. I began to get angry.

"Jensen, I order you to stop!" I shouted, my voice thick with power.

Jensen slowed his beating. In mid-punch, he let go of Logan's collar and Logan slumped to the floor. He looked at me then, his eyes showing the sudden rage. His whole body language changed when he saw my condition.

He strode over to me and tried to touch me but I moved back. His steps faltered and soon he stopped. His hands dropped to his sides.

"Emma, I'm sorry, I didn't know what came over me. I just got angry." He said, his tone dejected.

"Just sit on my bed Jensen. I'll handle this." I said, still mad.

"Emma,"

"I said I'll handle it!" I snapped at him. I walked over to Logan, still cradling my wrist.

Logan was lying on the floor, breathing in ragged breaths. His face looks distorted and out of place. I went on my knees and tried to get him up. He shook his head no. Suddenly, his face began to change. It began to heal.

When his face was back to normal, and his breathing returned to a slow and steady breathing, he stood up, as did I.

"Logan?" I asked timidly.

"Who the hell is he Emma and why are you near him." He asked, using his alpha tone.

"That's Jensen." I said softly.

"Her mate. Of course." Logan said acidly.

"Mate?" Jensen asked, I looked back to him and I saw that he had an eye brow raised.

"Tell me Emma, why him. Of all people." He said, sneering at Jensen.

"I'm just that irresistible." Jensen said casually.

"Shut it Jensen." I growled.

"Why Emma!?" Logan said, clearly upset.

Why? I don't even know myself. I mean, do I really like Jensen? Or was I just smitten?

"Could be both?" My wolf said, making me think harder. But Jensen's words snapped me out of it and I held on to his words.

"I was there for her when she needed someone the most." Jensen answered for me.