Chapter 11: The Truth

Hey guys thanks for the reads and votes last time :)
This one has information that you need to read.

Vote :D

Comment ;D

--------<3---------------------------------

Chapter 11

Jensen's POV

"Wait so why are we going to the place that got me like this in the first place?" I asked, confused about the whole thing.

"So that we could demand what they did and demand them to remove it." She shrugged her shoulders, making it seem like it was pretty easy.

"Right, because they would be so nice and helpful to get rid of it when they gave it to me in the first place!" I said sarcastically.

I don't know, ever since this morning, I've been growing more irritated, more annoyed. And my neck just wouldn't stop throbbing and tingling. Which only made me more irritated.

"Calm down." She stated, her voice wafting over to me and soon enough, I willed myself to be calm.

"What if it's a trap or something?" I asked, surprised that I was actually calm.

"Not sure, it could be, I mean, they gave the address like as if it were nothing." her voiced quivered. So secretly she was a tad scared.

"Why do you act so tough? It's okay to be scared." I scoffed.

"I'm not scared." She simply stated and remained quiet. I could tell she was trying to supress the feeling, I felt it radiate from her. In tiny bits or at once, I still felt it.

I slid my hand into hers, and it felt easy to do so. Her hand tensed around mine, surprised at my gesture and I held on tighter when I felt her pull away.

"Jensen let go." She said softly.

"You don't want me to." I assumed.

She stayed quiet but she quickly withdrew her hand. I was not surprised that it didn't work, but honestly, what's so bad about holding hands?

We soon ccame to the center of town, where people were eyeing us suspiciously. Most of them I knew were in my old pack, but they didn't know who I was. No, my whole pack was huge. More than thousands were in it. My alpha had trouble keeping up with every wolf.

But of course, once our pack grew in large numbers, he had to separate some wolves into new packs. But all these packs were still under his rule, just instead of him being at each pack, he assigned each of these separated packs, Pack leaders.

So he had at least, dozens of smaller packs, all in the same pack, The Faded Loyals. It was easier that way. I was Pack Leader for section two. But because I was talking with one of our rivals, Alpha saw fit to kick me out of the Faded Loyals, since it seemed like I was not loyal at all.

I definitely showed him I wasn't loyal when I tried to stop Marcus from attacking Emma. He was most impulsive. But when Alpha saw me protect someone from The Terra Wolves, Emma's pack, He gave me a warning. And I was told to kill her just to show my loyalty. But I was conflicted about it.

"Don't tell me this person lives in the damn forest! Who in their right minds would live out here? They're basically asking to be ambushed or killed!" I said once I saw that we were leaving town.

"Idiots live here, Jensen, Idiots." Emma said, obviously angered at the fact too.

"You know, it's dangerous out here, we don't know who could be out here..." I said, making my voice seem suggestive.