Chapter 14: And Now You Know

Here you go guys! Enjoy! <3

Vote :D

Comment ;D

----------<3--------------------

Chapter 14

I've been here three days. Three days since I ran away from Jensen. Three days of awkwardness between me and Logan. But now I finally get to do something to get back Mike and Luke.

"Alright, so what's the plan." I asked my former Alpha when I walked into the study.

"Why do you need to know? You can't do anything." Jeez, he was so condescending!

"I can help and you know it. I know where it is." I glared at him. My staring seemed to have the desired effect on him. He cleared his throat and began to explain to me what was going to happen.

"We're going to sneak onto their land, retrieve Mike and Luke and get out before they could even notice us." He said, not talking directly to me but to everyone involved.

"That's it? No fighting? I don't want just sneak in and not fight!" It was Daniel. I tried my hardest not roll my eyes.

"No because last I remembered, this pack wasn't a recalcitrant pack. We were mostly passive pack." I reminded him.

"And last I remembered, you became a rogue. You don't belong in this pack." He sneered. Daniel looked at me like as if I were trash that walked into the study.

"And I'm happy I don't. Who'd want to be around assholes twenty-four seven?" I asked, not bothering to be nice anymore.

"Shut up you damn runt. At least we assholes could phase after turning fourteen!" Daniel growled, making my anger boil.

"This wasn't even my pack to begin with!" I blurted out.

"Great Emma. Now you can't back track." My wolf informed me.

"What do you mean it wasn't yours?" Kyle asked, obviously hating the bickering.

"Erm, I just meant that I never really felt like belonged here?" I hope that made them forget about what I just said.

"Well obviously you don't belong here. Your fur is white! It's not even close to being brown!" Daniel shouted, trying to rekindle the argument.

"I know that you ass-"

"Enough!" My former Alpha cut me off.

"Mike and Luke are out there, held captive by the damn Faded Loyals, and you two are in here fighting about something so irrelevant. Grow the hell up!" He shouted. I was looking at him with wide eyes.

"Yeah, okay... Sorry." I mumbled.

"But if we do get caught, the utmost important matter is getting Luke and Mike out, once we know they're okay, we can fight back... IF we get caught." He said, looking at Daniel.

"Yeah fine." Daniel huffed.

"We leave at night." He said, looking at all of us.

"Train before then. Emma, I think you could join us now." He gave a sincere half smile before leaving. I smiled brightly because now it felt like I was being welcomed. That's a first.

"Let's go then, we have to prep." Logan said, looking at me. I smiled, hoping we could just forget about what happened.

...................................

"Alright. Everyone. Grab a partner." Logan said. And everyone instantly paired up with someone, leaving me partner-less. Which also left me with... Logan.