Chapter 13: Some Reuniting This Is

Thanks for reading the last chapter guys! :D

Now Here's Emma! :)

Vote :D

Comment ;D

---<3------------------------------

Chapter 13

Emma

No. This can't be. I was gone for a whole month! Things couldn't have gotten bad since I left. I ran away from Jensen once he told me everything. It was enough to make me go on my own. I didn't need him to take me to his Alpha. I could take myself.

But that'll be after I check on my old pack. I don't expect them to take me back, because I know they wouldn't want to, but they are my family... Somewhat. They're people I grew up with. Even though the only person I could ever be related to is Kyle.

It took me hours to find my old pack. It would have taken less longer if I knew which way to go but I still got here. I slowed down. Not sure if I wanted to even step on their territory. But I got over my irrational thoughts and I walked onto the ground that once was mine.

I don't think I was prepared to see this. The ground that once held green grass, was now puckered and torn. There were dark stains coloring the ground. Things were broken and crushed. Even in my wolf form I felt my chest compacting.

"This is bad Emma." My wolf thought, her emotions pulsating through my head.

From my right side, I heard growling. But before I could see what it was, I was pushed fiercely to the floor. Then I felt something heavy on top of me. I could seem to pushed it off. It was then that I knew it was a wolf. I opened my eyes and faced a brown wolf.

He was snarling at me. His teeth threatening to rip me apart. But I was quicker. Like Jensen taught me, I used my hind legs and pushed him off. He went flying to the floor, landing harshly on his back. I jumped at him and this time I was the one pinning him down. By taking in his dark eyes, I realized it was Daniel.

I tried to scare him by pressing down my paw on his chest, just to make it sore but not to actually break it. He whimpered and drew his head backwards onto the ground, in submission. I still growled at him but I got off. He quickly got to his feet but showed no signs of attacking me.

I ran past him and went into the house I once considered mine for seventeen years. When I entered, all eyes that belonged to people in my old pack, were now on me. And because I was feeling smug from the fight I just had, I walked on to my old bedroom.

I was happy to see that my dresser was still there, but things have been moved around. I know I shouldn't have gotten mad, but the fact that they could just move on so easily was a hurtful fact.

I closed the door and quickly pulled on some of my old clothes. I made a mental note to come back here and bring back some clothes for me. When I finished dressing, there was a knock on my door. I quickly pushed away all my feelings and I squared my shoulders.

"Emma?" It was my Alpha.

"Yeah." My answer was semi-formal, that's a plus.

"Why did you come back?" He asked, irritation clear in his voice.

"Please, don't treat me like a runt." I said, power in my voice.

"Alright then, Why are you here." He asked, still menacingly.

"I came because the pack I call family is in trouble. And I came back to see if you are okay." I said, scared that something happened.

"We're fine. We don't need you here. You shouldn't have come back. Leave and don't return Emma. We don't need you now." He stated angrily now.