1

Let us start, shall we?

This takes place in UA A few months in
Also, Aizawa is Izuku's uncle on his mom's side

Izuku POV:

'Normal day normal torture' I thought to myself as I headed for the showers with a change of clothes.

After the shower~

I like to dress in more feminine clothes but it wasn't the school dress code so I guess I have to deal with it. I went downstairs making sure to make time for a bowl of cereal and an apple since I don't have all day and I have to get to class. Once I was done I tossed my bag over my shoulder and left out the door heading to Aizawa Sensei's class so we can get this day started. When I arrived I expected to see class starting but to my surprise, nobody was there except sensei. "Morning sensei," I said making sure to let him know I was there all I got was a nod and a hum of acknowledgment 'I guess sensei was tired'

SHITTY DEKU BEING EARLY YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME?!

"No kacchan..."

Tsk stupid nerd

After class in lunch

; He's a little whore I heard he tried to get todoroki in bed with him because he wanted money;

Yea I know it's so disgusting to have to go to the same school as him must be why his dad left him

I heard that his mom was sleeping with people because their poor

'Oh hell no' I don't mind being talked about it becomes numb for me but there's no way I'm letting them talk shit about my mother!

I stood up and walked over to the girl and bish slapped her across the face
"Listen you can talk bad about me but don't disrespect my mother when you've never even seen her face" the girl looked at me shocked but I didn't give a damn and just walked out of there I was so furious plus I had to call my mother anyways.

AN: he's in dorms but inko only agreed if he called her before class and lunch and break and anytime he was free.

I walked into my room since it was free time and clicked my mother's contact since I knew she was awaiting my call

I= izuku
M=mom

M~ hello dear how was your lunch?

I~ good but mom I have to confess something...

M~ what is it, my dear?

I~ mom it's getting worse they were saying I'm a whore and trying to sleep with all the male classmates and that I was also a player because there was a girl who had a crush on me and she thought I did too but I didn't and I wasn't even leading her on or anything they were just blaming me. *sobbing*

M~darling I would love for you to come back but the hero agency said they didn't allow that...

I~ w-what if I run away?!

M~ what?!

I~ yea the agency won't let me leave then I'll run away I have saved up enough money for a trip

M~ honey I support you but I'm afraid I can't come with you

I~ what why?

M~ I think we both know I'm not well enough to travel but make sure to call me every day alright?

I~ yes mommy but don't worry I'll come to you before I leave ok?

M~ alright dear love you keep safe

I~ you too mom I love you bye

~CALL ENDED~

Alright now time to pack, finish the day then leave I guess

After school finished he packed a few more minor things like a hairbrush, charger, laptop, makeup, etc besides his suitcases of all his clothes.

Part 2 will be out later~