15

"DEKU WHO IS HE?!?!!!"

I jumped up and fell on my butt and i climbed up again i stood up realizing my ankle still hurt.

Bakugou started stomping angrily at me with explosions in his hands but what happened next made me laugh.

Loki saw that he was going to hurt me so he made an ice path under his feet and Bakugou took another step falling on his head he looked at me angrily as always then tried to attack me again to which he just fell...

I couldnt help it anymore and busted out laughing "Hahahaha y-you bahaha!!!!" He looked at me and glared "Damn deku shut the hell up its not funny...ill kill you!!"

"Sorry bakugou but it kinda is anyways what do you want." I said glaring at him "what the hell is wrong with you deku?" The heck was he talking about? "Nothings wrong with me im just done with you and the classes bullshit is there something wrong with that? Did you think i was going to let you bully me forever that i'd always be nice with what you've put me through? If so you were wrong dont underestimate me next time and it wont be such a shock."

"I-im sorry dek- izuku im sorry izuku i did not want to hurt you i was just jealous of your mom she was so nice and understanding and supported you but mine she was never like that and when she met you she was so sweet to you and would always compare me to you and i felt like a bug that you would always squash it hurt when my mom would say 'why cant you be more like izuku' so i wanted to hurt you like she hurt me im sorry i didnt want it to turn out like this...please forgive me?" bakugou said

I had no idea his mom was like that and i spent all these years thinking it was me he hated when actually it was because of his mom to be honest i was so dumb how could i have not realized this when everytime i would be over she would be so nice to me but when she called bakugou her attitude did a whole 180 and she would act as if she was ashamed to have him as her son... it wasnt his fault he didnt know any better.

"I forgive you kacchan...and im sorry i never realized how your mom was treating you..." i said as i helped him up and hugged him he hugged me back crying softly "y-you called me kacchan again...thank you." I hugged him tighter and whispered "does that mean i have my bestfriend back?" He tensed up a little as if he was surprised i said that then relaxed "yea you damn nerd." He said as he dryly chuckled

Bakugou POV:

I saw the nerd lash out on the strangers known as 'avengers' and i decided to leave him alone for a bit because he seemed angry.

Its been a few hours maybe i should check on the nerd i went to the recovery room where he said he was going to be and heard voices so i decided to listen in  "i love you" "i love you too darling" what the hell who was deku talking to?
I bursted in the door to see deku and some black haired guy about to kiss and i wanted answers

"DEKU WHO THE HELL IS HE?!!"

He looked shocked and fell off the bed but climbed back on and walked to me well more like limped what is wrong with him?

I stomped to him and made explosions to intimidate him showing him i was mad i walked foward to him but slipped on....ice? Where the hell did that come from? I fell on my face and it hurt like hell but i wasnt going to show any weakness not now i got back up but fell again i looked to deku and gave him a glare.

He just started laughing its not funny "Hahahaha y-you bahaha!!!!" I was beyond angry who told him he has the right to laugh at me?! "Damn deku shut the hell up its not funny...ill kill you!!"

I said as i glared at him and he straight up said to me "Sorry bakugou but it kinda is anyways what do you want."
He still called me bakugou and he looked mad "what the hell is wrong with you deku?" I asked and his face changed it was a furious face..."Nothings wrong with me im just done with you and the classes bullshit is there something wrong with that? Did you think i was going to let you bully me forever that i'd always be nice with what you've put me through? If so you were wrong dont underestimate me next time and it wont be such a shock." He replied and i knew what this was about i didn't mean it and i felt guilty but every time i saw him i kept treating him the same it was like my body was on autopilot every time i saw him but I've come to realize that its not deku who i should be mad at my mother just doesn't accept me and I've come to accept that when izuku took 2 years off and i now realize i don't want to lose my best friend i had years ago and i have to apologize even if he doesn't accept it..

"I-im sorry dek- izuku im sorry izuku i did not want to hurt you i was just jealous of your mom she was so nice and understanding and supported you but mine she was never like that and when she met you she was so sweet to you and would always compare me to you and i felt like a bug that you would always squash it hurt when my mom would say 'why cant you be more like izuku' so i wanted to hurt you like she hurt me im sorry i didnt want it to turn out like this...please forgive me?" I said

I waited a few seconds and he said "I forgive you kacchan...and im sorry i never realized how your mom was treating you..." and then he hugged me i was so surprised i started to cry "y-you called me kacchan again...thank you." He hugged me tighter and whispered to me "does that mean i have my bestfriend back?" I tensed at that statement I was shocked he wanted to jump back on that stage but i was really glad so i hugged him tighter as well and replied "yea you damn nerd." I chuckled since i was glad but it came out dryly because i was trying to hold back tears.

Loki POV:

Honestly its very sweet to see my Izuku reuniting with his childhood friend but their hugging too long and i want my zuzu back so i did what any other jealous fiance would do i waltzed over there patted them on the back then ripped izuku from the hug straddling him in my own embrace and as expected the pomeranian looking person i have come to recognize as bakugou katsuki was angry and looking at me for answers to which i just carried izuku back to the bed and sat him in my lap to show he was mine, and to my surprise the pomeranian just shrugged and smiled at me and i could not hold back my curiosity any longer "why are you smiling?" I demanded he looked at me then Izuku then back to me "i can tell you care a lot about the nerd and that your the one taking care of the nerd for the 2 years he wasn't at school he's head over heels for you and i want to thank you for taking care of him mentally and physically and being there for him when he needed because i was being a dick so thank you and don't worry i don't see him romantically." Well that was surprising coming from what I've heard of the pomeranian "your welcome i take care of my darling because i love him otherwise he wouldn't be my fiance."

"Figured."  What the odin did he mean he figured? I'm kinda liking this kid.

After all of this we are back in Izuku POV

I'm glad their getting along but I'm hungry and I'm pretty sure they are as well. "Well love I'm going to cook some katsudon would you like anything? And you as well kacchan."

"Yea ill take some katsudon as well i haven't tasted it in a while." Kacchan replied i then looked to loki waiting for him to answer "yes darling i will perhaps take part in this midgardian food you call katsudon" oh how i love when he reminds me he's not human "alright do you guys want to come downstairs with me as well to help?"

I said raising an eyebrow "yea we'll help you" said kacchan dragging loki along i giggled at their response and made my way downstairs.

TBC