13

We waited as a purple portal opened
When we stepped out we saw the most horrid sight.......

It was pure chaos a massive battlefield and most people were hurt thankfully we brought recovery girl and a few other people with healing quirks.

I searched around the battle to find Loki but I couldn't see him anywhere I was worried frantically searching around when something came my way.

A boulder?! Where did that come from!
I was way too out of it to react quickly towards the boulder that was rapidly moving my way. Then I heard it "DARLING WATCH OUT!!!" I look to the voice only to see Loki jumping in front of me to take the hit and then *CRASH*

"LOKI!! NO!" I got up scrambling over my feet as I was pushed back during the fall running towards Loki full speed falling at his side.

I couldn't see clearly with all the tears blurring my eyes each time I wiped them away they came pouring back it was as if I couldn't stop crying I wanted to stay strong for Loki but seeing him in this situation I just couldn't.

I took a look around seeing if anyone could help as Loki kept trying to stand back up and reassure me but it seemed everyone was busy with their fight.

I saw in the corner a bunch of people as I squinted my eyes to see who they were it was none other than my class! They weren't even helping just starting in fear and cowering in a corner.

I was mad but had to focus on Loki right now. "Darling I'm fine *cough* I'm fine"
I looked at his bleeding hand "you're not fine your bleeding love" I replied holding his hurt hand "Darling I'm a god" I chuckled at his response hearing an agonizing scream I shot my head to where the sound came from. "PETER!!!!" I yelled as I saw him thrown into a few boulders a few feet behind him.

"Go..." I looked to Loki as if id saw a ghost "what?! I'm not leaving you what if something happened to you? I'd never forgiven myself.." He looked at me and kissed me softly "Peter is going to be hurt if you don't go" I looked at Peter who was already injured more "alright but don't get hurt on me, ok love?"
"Yes darling"

I ran to Peter making a force field of fire it was hot in here so I added a layer of water it helped but was still hot.

I healed Peter from major injuries but he still had a few cuts and bruises here and there.

When Peter asked to go back to the battle I accepted and broke the barrier I then went to look for Loki but he wasn't in the same spot "Dammit Loki you said you would stay" I searched in the mess when I spotted a purple guy with Loki what was he doing? Now he's bowing that's so unlike him. Loki charges at the guy but the guy stops him.

This 👇

"Loki... Loki... LOKI!!!!!"  NO how did this happen you stupid God why don't you just listen to me for once!! I sped across the field to Loki when I was getting into view I saw thor next to him but he was being held back before I reached to them the purple guy disappeared with the people surrounding him.

I got there to see both of them hurt but Loki... He was on the ground...not breathing...full of blood.

"No..no no" thor looked to me with a face full of blood "i-I'm sorry I was too late I couldn't get to him in time." He said looking at Loki ashamed it's not your fault... I didn't stay beside him and now he's gone... He's gone... THOR HE'S GONE!!!!" I sobbed falling onto Lokis's unmoving chest feeling his body run cold I had to try something before he was gone completely.

Focusing my energy on Loki I recoiled the memories of me and him together he loved me dearly and I the same I took those memories and good energy focusing it on Loki and slowly he gained his body heat back and the bruises and blood were cleaned off except the dry blood on his face.

I knew he was alive now but still unconscious it might be a few hours until he awakes...

I told thor the news while healing him as well though I couldn't heal his eye since it was already a while since that happened and put the fire out around us with the water element.

Hopefully, he is fine.......