10

Nothing bad could happen right?.......

Izuku POV:

I woke up in the arms of loki since i decided to cuddle with him for the night because its his last day here, i already told him my plan of moving back and he reluctantly agreed since he knows about the bullying but i reassured him i would be fine and he gave me a kiss and told me he wouldn't be back on earth until its been 2 months i agreed and left because someone was coming soon.

I want to be early so i started packing right away i packed my clothes first then my hair products and accessories and then things i need like my phone, Laptop, lip balm because my lips tend to get chapped and the whole 9 yards....

Anyway once i was done i slowly crept downstairs into the living room making it to the doorway i didn't want to talk to any avengers and so i went outside, called athena, saddled her up and we were off.

3 days later.........

God I'm finally back its a relief i thought to myself as i yawned stepping into the house after unlocking it. Its about 6-7 in the morning on a sunday so my mom would be home and awake. My theory was proved right as i walked because i saw mom on the kitchen table drinking tea.

"MOMMY!!!!" I yelled as she jumped and turned around yelling "DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT...Izuku?!" I chuckled and ran to hug her as she hugged me back. "Hi mom" i said as i made myself some sweet coffee "baby what are you doing here did something happen..." i watched as her expression turned to worrieness
"No mom nothing like that its just loki had to go back to asgard as he's no longer a prisoner.." i said looking down at my coffee "sweetie isn't that good why are you sad?" I looked back at her as i felt my vision blur with tears "he won't be back for 2 months and i have to go back to the bullying and abuse at UA so you don't get hurt.."  i replied leaning on her shoulder as she pulled me in for a hug.

3rd POV:

Inko hugged her son tightly as he cried out on her should of how unfair this world was. An hour had passed and Izuku was now knocked out. Inko picked her son up and continued on to his room laying him in the bed and tucking him in with a kiss to the forehead as she wished him goodnight and continued on with her morning.

A few hours had passed and izuku was tossing and turning in his sleep nightmares taunting him and threatening him he pushed them aside now since he was much stronger than he was in the past and focused on dreams of his and loki's wedding.

Ink knew izuku would sleep the day away so she went and got her sons luggage unpacking it in his room for him she was tired because this took hours and once she was done it was already 8pm when she started at 1pm inko decided it was now time to get some rest and she did having peaceful dreams and memories.

The next day

Izuku POV:

Ugh...my head hurts i thought as i reached for my phone to see the time oh no 1 hour to get ready!!! I sprinted across the room now realizing i didn't unpack yesterday i wanted to cry but i looked in the drawer for a towel seeing it was packed with my uniforms and clothes 'mom packed my stuff for me' i noted to my self as i got the towel and hopped in the shower.

When he made it to school

'I'm already late by 10 minutes' i rushed into class expecting a new teacher but got met with Uncle Zawa i ran to hug him as he gave me a bear hug "Zawa i missed you!!!!" I told him jumping with excitement "i missed you too problem child now go sit class is starting" he replied patting me on the head.

I nodded and picked an empty seat as i got nothing but dirty looks and murmurs.

After class

Oh the slut came back~ Uraraka said it hurt a little as she was supposed to be my best friend but i dealt with it because i always knew she was fake.

"Oh shut the fuck up broke bitch when your rich then you can talk to otherwise you can't afford all the consequences to come." I Replied as she looked at me shocked but shut up and i walked away with the class looking at me shocked

Cliffhanger wait till the next chapter

Btw this was 805 words