11

Izuku POV:

I walked out of class to Nezu's office to get situated in a dorm because they said i couldn't live with my mother.

Once i arrived there i knocked and heard a faint "come in" i walked in after i was allowed and sat un the seat in front of Nezu "Izuku what brings you here?" Nezu replied as he sipped his tea slowly "I've come for a dorm key..." i said looking at my hands i didn't want to be here. "Ah yes yes here you go and off you go now you may have your next class off to get situated in your dorm."
I did not expect that "thank you nezu ill be off now" i told him jumping off the chair and going to lunch hiding my key in my pocket.

At lunch~

"Oi nerd!!!" I could hear that retarded pomeranian shout to me and i wasn't having it anymore i stood up, faced him, and shouted back "What do you want Bakugou!" To which he sat down shocked i had called him by his name.

Everyone else backed bakugou up as be stayed silent "midoryia that is very disrespectful you should know that he only likes to be called kacchan by you and should feel special about that not try and make him feel bad by calling him bakugou." Iida said and i just laughed that is one of the most stupidest saying I've ever heard from iida.

I already finished my lunch so i left to my dorm to unpack.

I was done unpacking and it was 20 minutes until the next class so i decided to call my bestie.

P- peter
I- izuku

P- whats up zuzu aren't you in school?

I- yea but i have 20 minutes to waste until my next class so here i am...

P- oh alright then how's school so far ya know the bitches

I- oh its fine so far since they haven't tried anything yet but how's it over there does thor have any news about my love?

P- yea actually he said loki says he loves you and misses you and will be back in 2 months like he promised and when he's back you'll have the best mortal wedding of your life.

I- oh thank you so much i don't know what i would do without you and thor i love you guys so much thank you for all the support you guys give me and supporting my relationship you guys are really the best friends i could ask for.

P- i love you too bestie now its already been 15 minutes you might wanna get to your class ok?

I-oh! Yea thanks for the reminder gotta go bye!

Call ended

Alright i gotta go now! I said to myself as i start sprinting to mics class. When i got there the lesson was just starting so i got in my seat and got my notes out jotting down what Sensei mic was saying i could fix the notes later.

Timeskip to 3 months later~

Also i know the time-line is messed up but just trust it for the plot

'Its been 3 months almost 4 now what is happening he promised he never breaks promises unless something happened does he not love me anymore did he find someone else no no stay positive izuku and pay attention to class there will be news soon.' I thought to myself snapping back into reality and focusing on the lesson when.....

I suddenly get a call from.....peter

He never calls when I'm in class it must be an emergency.

To be continued......