9

Im sorry this is getting confusing so let me clarify since it was my dumb brain making this

First of all izuku is in his first year so its 1A he is 16

Loki is a few thousand years old but for the sake of the story the time-line of asgard and earth will be different so he is only 20 (turned 20 a few months ago lets just say that)

Loki stays in the cell for 2 years meaning when he gets out he is 22

Izuku stays with the avengers for 2 years and is in his 3rd year so he is 18

(We haven't gotten to that part yet so he's in his 2nd year since a year had passed when he finally got engaged

Loki is 21 and izuku is 17 in the current timeline)

Aizawa Shota is the older brother of Inko and is married to Hisashi Yamada and they have 2 adopted kids Eri and Shinso making them Izukus cousins and they are very close to each other so shinso and Eri know about loki but don't know how he looks bc they have yet to FaceTime same for Aizawa and Hisashi and Inko knows how he looks bc izuku first told her and she demanded to see him so she could threaten him if he hurts her baby and also loki is now scared SHITLESS of inko.

Now back to the story.

Uraraka didn't believe izuku but didn't want to make a scene in class.

Timeskip to after class ended~

Izuku POV:

*Ding*  "what is that darling?" Loki asked me he's so cute when he's curious
"Its called a notification love when i get one it dings like that" he looked confused so i was going to explain until he blurted out "what kind of witchcraft do you humans do?" I couldn't help but laugh at his comment even though i knew he was serious but thats what makes it even funnier. "Its not witchcraft love its technology loki" he just smiled at me so i smiled back.

I finally chose to look at my messages and i saw a private chat from Uraraka?

Gravity?- Uraraka
NaturesTreasure-Izuku

Gravity?- who was that you were talking to?

                                    NaturesTreasure- oh a friend why do you ask?

Gravity?- no reason but why did you say its no one in class?

                                     NaturesTreasure- bc if i didn't you guys would be asking me so many questions and disrupting class.

Gravity?- oh ok then

Back to IRL

"Darling? Who was that" loki asked "oh its nothing love just some classmate asking about who i was talking to but i have a question loki" "What is it my love?" He asked i looked to the side bc i didn't really want to ask i just wanted him to do it i heard him sigh so i looked back at him "you want cuddles?" I was surprised he knew what i wanted but then again I'm not really "mhm" i said nodding my head and next thing i  know I'm in his arms falling asleep.

Things continued on like this me giving the prisoners gifts on holidays and on new years i celebrate my engagement with loki the prisoners have kinda become my friends and cuddle sessions with loki continued but we only ever did thing like cuddling, kissing, telling stories, me sitting on his lap, or him laying his head on my lap, and things like that since we kept our agreement of not doing anything more unless were married. And the avengers were getting more annoying but i ignored them and i rarely go downstairs i only go there to wash my clothes and other things like that and since I'm not heartless even though their annoying when its their birthday i get them gifts and wish them a good birthday them leave i have also become close with thor since he cares about loki he isn't that bad really but i don't see what the girls see in him honestly and the spider boy his names peter Parker he's cool too we chat sometimes but honestly he has a good vibe we are friends now even though loki thinks that he likes me but i know thats not true since i helped him get his girlfriend.

Life was nice but it wasnt perfect yet since Tony was still a bitch and Pepper kept trying to be my new mom or something i just hate her and the avengers kept trying to get me to come to their stupid parties.

Other than that its fine over here I've been here for 2 years now I'm 18 years old and I'm going to to have my wedding soon since loki said he gets out soon on his fathers orders and he wants me to me him but after he goes to asgard to clear things up. I'm going to miss loki but i have the prisoners and peter and thor to keep me company. Also loki says he wants the wedding in asgard so rn my focus is picking an outfit and since i like female clothes i think I'm gonna go with a dress but u also want them to know that I'm a male or something idk but ill figure it out.

I was thinking of moving back with my mom when loki leaves bc i do not want to have to deal with the annoyvengers yes i came up with that stupid name i know. Plus its only like 6 more moths of UA i can deal with that.

Nothing bad could happen right?......

Cliffhanger for now