8

The next day~

Loki POV:

I awakened to the most beautiful sight in the universe my lovely fiance wrapped in my arms soundly asleep he still has to go about his day so I might as well take in my gorgeous sight. He started to in his sleep about 30 minutes later and I knew he was waking up, "Mmmm~" oh he was awake now "good morning darling~" he looked over to me smiling "morning love"

IZUKU POV:
"Morning darling~" I hear as I wake up 8 look over to see my handsome God "morning love" I say and smile then he leans towards me aiming for a kiss which I gladly give back I look at the time on my phone and gasp "what is it darling?" My fiance says I turn to him "IM GONNA BE LATE!!!" oops I yelled in his ear... "well then darling you ought to get moving if you want to make it on time get changed and head back here also I have a simple request" a request? "Ask away love" I say getting up and stretching "would you work on your class in front of me I don't think I could wait until your finished for me to see my lovely fiance" I couldn't help but giggle that was his request? "Anytime love but I have to get changed first so could you teleport me out?" I said giving him a kiss "of course darling" loki said as he took me out of the cell.

Timeskip to 40 minutes into class

3rd POV:

"Darling your quiet are you done with class yet?" Loki asked "Lo!!! I'm not done with class yet!!" Izuku whisper shouted "Deku-kun who is that?" Izuku regretted saying anything before "N-no one Uraraka" the greenette replied

Uraraka wasn't convinced but didn't want to make a scene in class...

Sorry I'm not feeling well today and my mind needs a refresh 🙃 😅 😕 😪 🙂 😔