THE SNEAK PEAK (as I promised)

|Izuku POV|

Waking up to my alarm beeping is not a good way to wake up for me now I have a huge headache.

I peek an eye open to see the time and I literally have a few more hours until class starts.

But now that I'm awake I can't go back to sleep so I might as well get up.

Seemingly forgetting that I didn't. Charge my phone I took it out from under my pillow and looked to see if I had any notifications as usual I didn't except the low battery one, taking the charging and connecting it to my phone I sigh.

I sit up in bed and stretch taking a yawn as I groggily get out of bed heading towards the bathroom.

I always look like shit in the morning don't I? I ask myself as I look in the mirror I rinse my face with cold water first to get the sleepiness away after I freezed my god damn face to wake myself up I grabbed the toothbrush and toothpaste and started to brush my teeth once I was done I rinsed my mouth and gathered a towel and a brush setting it on the side table.

Undressing myself and getting into the shower, once I turned the hot water on it pounded my back kinda giving it a massage.

Something I really needed since sensei decided to push us way too hard yesterday.

After drenching myself with the scorching hot water I decided to wash myself, after lathering myself with soap I rinsed off and got started on my hair combing out the tangled and putting the scented shampoo and leave in conditioner.

Once I was done with my shower I got out and wrapped the towel around my body going into the bathroom closet to get another towel for my hair which I don't know why I didn't do this before I got in the shower.

Reaching down in the drawer for the blow-dryer plugging it in the wall.

When the blow-dryer was at a good enough heat temperature I took the towel off my hair and started to dry my damp hair.

Once I was done I had 3 more hours so I got a facemask and put it on.

When I put boxers and a tank top on I walked out into my room I realized how messy it was but I cleaned it yesterday I guess it calls for a deeper cleaning then.

I went into my drawer to get my headphones and connected Bluetooth.
Turning on my favorite cleaning playlist and turning it on full volume I got started.

First I made my bed and switched out my covers. Then I got my laundry basket and picked up all the socks and clothes that were on my floor, after that was done I had to go get my garbage bin and picked up all the snacks and candy wrappers throwing them away.

I made sure my uniform was on the side table so I could just put it on after I was done cleaning.

Going over to my work desk I realized how long it's been since I cleaned it and it was a mess there was paper all over, journals, pens, and pencils scattered all around the desk.

I opened the drawers and organized all the journals in one drawer, then papers in the next. I fixed the desk lamp, and put all the writing utensils in the pencil holder, finishing it all off with my laptop in the middle.

Damn I was still energized I went back to the bathroom to wash off my face mask. I heard my stomach growl and decided to go to the kitchen to make something for me.

I decided to make my Nana's styled scrambled eggs and believe me it's delicious.

Getting all the ingredients I put the span on the stove and put oil in it to heat up, slicing hotdogs, and spam putting it inside the hot oil, while that fries I got started on the eggs. Taking a bowl I rinsed it and put 20 eggs inside so I would have some for later as a snack.

After the eggs were cracked I put 2 maggee, 1 orange seasoning, black pepper, oregano, cream cheese, MSG for a little more taste and mayonnaise.

Mixing it all together I put a little more black pepper and went over to stir the meat.

Once the meat was fried enough I put the eggs inside, stirring until it became thick.

When it was done I got a plate and put some of it on there and put the rest in the fridge for later. I got my fork and started to eat but something was missing oh yeah hot sauce.

Taking the hot sauce out of the cabinet I poured some of it on the eggs and it was perfect. I got a glass of apple juice to go with it.

After I was done eating I put my plate and glass in the sink and started to wash it.

I went back to the table to check the time and it was 30 minutes until class and everyone was starting to come into the kitchen, I grabbed my phone and left to go get dressed.

Tbc thanks for reading my new book I love you guys and tell me which you like better this book or my LOKIDEKU book.