6

AFTER CLASS

IZUKU POV: Ugh this is so stressfullllllll!!!!!!! 'Anyways all we gotta do is finish this damned homework and then we have a break yay!!!!' I said to myself then just laughed that I was talking to myself.

After the homework

'Alright let's see what to do?' I feel bad for these prisoners they look so lonely I mean yeah their criminals and probably murders but monsters aren't born their made and they can always change do I decided I would do something nice for them whether they appreciate it or not!anyways I walked to each cell and made them a tree inside their cell and I know sunlight doesn't get through but I gave them special ones that don't need sunlight and only need water and attention. I like to call them night plants since they don't need the sun, in my opinion their very unique.

Once I was done with everyone I checked my checklist off and yes I made a checklist to ensure I wasn't missing anyone when I saw one person I hadn't visited yet and it was that handsome guy too how could I forget! I quickly made my way there to see him indulged in a book hm so he likes to read too that's sweet. But I decided not to disturb him and get to work I was in the middle of growing the tree when he looked at me shocked? I wonder why but I decided to continue with my tree and added little green and dark purple flowers for the tree since it seemed he liked green but I didn't know how to do black flowers yet so purple would have to do for now.

Once I was done he got up and asked me a surprising question "what are you?" I was embarrassed by the question and let out a nervous chuckle "I-I'm a human heh" he looked beyond shocked "impossible how can a simple human do such a thing" I was confused how did he not know? how long had be been in here "Um It's called a quirk it allows humans to have special abilities mine is elements it basically gives me control over the elements such as water ice fire lava wind and earth I used earth to make your tree here" I said pointing at the tree as he looked impressed "impressive midgardian" he said with a smirk I wasn't sure to be happy or mad because I had no idea what a midgardian was.

"If that was an insult I'm used to it but that was a new one" he looked sad to hear that "No midgardian means human where I am from...I didn't mean for it to seem like an insult" I was impressed by his concern "no its okay where are you from anyways....?" I said implying for a name "The names Loki God of mischief and crown prince of Asgard" I blushed at his formal-Ness "your a God and a prince how lucky I'm izuku izuku midoryia but what is a God like you doing here?"

CLIFFHANGER

ALSO IF MY WRITING DISTURBS YOU SORRY BUT IT WON'T GET BETTER SO PLEASE DON'T MISUNDERSTAND I'M JUST GIVING YOU A WARNING ALSO TEXT ME IF YOU CAN MAKE EDITS OF LOKI AND DEKU OR FANART AND SEND IT TO ME PLSSSSSS.