16

After the katsudon was done we all headed upstairs so we could sleep kacchan slept in a different bed while me and loki slept in ours i slowly drifted off to sleep while clutching onto loki.

I woke up to sun rays in my eyes and it hurt but i woke up to my bed being empty i looked around the room but couldnt find loki i looked to kacchans bed and he was gone too.

I went downstairs thinking they would be there doing something but no one was here not my classmates or the avengers the house was completely empty except for me and some furniture.

This was getting weird so i decided to call kacchan.

K=kacchan
I=izuku

K: yeah?

I: where are you guys?

K: oh everyone wanted to go shopping and get food.

I: and you didnt think to wake me?

K: i did remember your a deep sleeper

I: and loki was in on this too?

K:yea....

I: alright ill just start cleaning up then when will you guys be here

K: in about and hour

I: ok love you and loki bye

K: love ya too bye nerd

Alright time to start cleaning.

30 minutes later*

Great its done finally now whos knocking on the door they have a key
Maybe they left it i guess.

I walked over to the door not even bothering to look at the peephole and opened it but that was something I realized I would come to soon regret.

I opened the door to masked men huddling around the door grabbing me and dragging me I didn't really understand what was going on but one thing was for sure these were not good people and this was surely planned.

I tried screaming for help but that wasn't doing any good as they took a white cloth covering my mouth. I knew what this was it was to knock me out but I was a lot smarter than they thought I was I knew I couldn't breathe just yet or they would have their way with me so I took my breath training in hand and started my plan.

I held my breath but I knew if I kept struggling they would know I wasn't breathing the chemical in and they would try something else.

So I decided the best plan of action there was to pretend because even if I did manage to get out of their grasp it wouldn't be for long because they seemed trained so that means they certainly weren't alone.

I knew I couldn't keep holding my breath forever as now I was running out of oxygen so I closed my eyes and let my body fall limp as to show them I passed out.

It seemed to work as they removed the cloth from my face and I could now breathe I let myself look as though I wasn't responsive when in actuality I knew what to do.

Remembering that everyone was at the store I decided to send some type of help and who better than Pretty the parrot it was best because if they couldn't decipher her chirps she could just mimick my message to them.

Because I trained Pretty from a little parrot baby I taught her how to respond to the neurological waves of my nature quirk.

Sending her my message through the neurological waves of my quirk and telling her it's urgent and where to go she was off on her way I had told her to stay inside the tree next to me as to not raise any suspicion of me using my quirk.

Hopefully she gets to them in time before they actually do something bad to me.

All I could do now was hope they get the memo and save me soon before it's too late.

I was smart but I still had to rely on them to save me because this was something I wasn't going to get out of myself.

Tbc........

Sorry for the short chapter 677 words