2

I finished packing when it was at least 7PM because I have to leave no traces of where I was going.

I had locked my door last minute so that no one interrupts me. Once that was finished I created a rope made out of twigs, branches, and leaves so it didn't hurt when I went down. I tossed my luggage out of the window after I secured them with a few branches. I lept out of the window and grabbed onto the rope sliding down in the process, once I was out of the dorm I called Athena and made her a saddle designed for carrying luggage but also so it would seem lightweight for her.

When Athena arrived I strapped the luggage on making it secure and jumped onto her. Athena asked where we were going and that's when I realized I totally didn't plan on that. I asked Athena to take us to my mother's house so we could say goodbye since Athena already knew about us running away.

We started moving and I decided to search on my phone where to go.
Alright America? I mean I do know English well so that is one plus but what about everything else?

Oh they allow jobs for my age, schools great it says but i think I'll just do online I don't feel like making friends, when I tried that, look where it got me I'm running away from them. Anyways Apartments, or houses I guess we are gonna have to settle for an apartment their houses look expensive maybe I can get one when I get a job but for right now an apartment will do let's just set an appointment.......and done now we just have to get there. I pulled up the GPS on my phone and set it for later as we were already at mom's house. We got in the house and I put Athena in the backyard even though she complained about it being too small for her.

Once my mom and I were done with our goodbyes I had to leave but Athena was happy to get out of the little space so we were now headed to America. (BTW he is 16)

3 days later

Yawn~ "finally here huh?" Alright now I just have to get to this appointment. I look at my phone to see the date "OH SHISHCABOB!!!!" I yelled I missed the appointment by a whole day 'I should not have powered my phone off' I mentally scolded myself and walked to the front office of the apartment.

Few minutes later~

W-what do you mean you don't have any rooms available?! I tried pleading with her but she was reluctant so I left with my head down. Now I'm stranded in America with only a limited amount of money. In the end Athena and I went around the new city it appears we were in New York I think anyways we went around asking if people would let us live with them for time being until I had a place of my own but we had no luck I was starting to lose hope but Athena suggested we go to house she saw around a hill it looked by itself and like a Germaphobe lived there since it was a huge white house I was reluctant but I soon faltered and we left to the house. When we got closer we noticed it had a HUGE yard and Athena was pushing me to go ask, to say she was excited was an understatement.

I went up and rang the doorbell having to wait for at least 10 minutes just playing on my phone when I heard a faint "I'm coming" and some footsteps. When the door opened it revealed someone he never thought he would ever see again.......

"DAD?!?!?!"

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

THANKS FOR READING I DID NOT THINK IT WOULD GET ANY VIEWS THIS WAS JUST SOMETHING I HAD TO WRITE DOWN SINCE IT WAS ALWAYS ON MY HEAD THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE VIEWS ONLY IF IT WAS 5 OR 7 ON THE CHAPTERS