3

"DAD?!?!?!"

^Um I'm sorry who are you?^

'What? He doesn't even remember me?!' "Oh uh nothing I just thought you were someone I knew sorry I'm just gonna go"
I said turning away as I started to walk back to the city before I felt a hand pull me back. "Is there something you need sir?" I asked as I looked at him he looked as of he was studying my face then his face turned surprised. ^Izuku?!^ 'oh so he does remember me took him a minute' "thats my name what do you need Sir?" 'S-sir? I'm your dad! You even called me dad'.

"Really? Because to me you don't deserve that title" I said furious that he was living in a freaking mansion meaning he had money to visit us or even idk send a letter! "Now if you'd excuse me I'll be taking my leave now"
I then started walking away only to once again be pulled back by my 'father'.
^Please come in stay for a few days at least since it looks like you have nowhere to go at the moment^ I was about to say no until Athena protested and said we really didn't have anywhere to go, and she was right I didn't have anywhere to go, I'm a bit short on money right now, and Athena needs to rest she's been walking for 3 days straight. I finally swallowed my pride and accepted on one condition I do what I want which was agreed surprisingly.

I got in and was slightly rethinking being mad at him I mean he did invite me in and even let me do whatever I want Maybe I could forgive him. That was outlived when suddenly I heard ?^Tony? Honey is everything alright?^
'Tony is that his name? I thought it was Hisashi.' A woman came down with ginger hair she looked middle aged and came up to my father then kissed him?!
Oh no yeah forget forgiving him. ^Tony whose this?^  ^oh that's my son izuku^
I froze in anger. And the only thing I could muster out was "where's my room?" Oh uh upstairs down the hall just don't go in the room underneath the stairs it's dangerous. "I do what I want remember?" I said leaving him with his girlfriend whose name I learned was pepper. I then got into the room and started setting it up since it looked empty.

 I then got into the room and started setting it up since it looked empty

BEDROOM

BATHROOM

BATHROOM