Story Keypoints

PLS READ THIS PAGE IT WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE STORY BETTER IF YOU SCROLL YOU WILL BE CONFUSED!!!!!

Alright so as I was rereading the first chapter I realized I missed major key points to add to the story so here it is now

First of all, IZUKU HAS A QUIRK he was deemed quirkless for not telling anyone his quirk now let me explain...

Izukus quirk is called elements and just as it says he controls elements such as Nature/Earth, Water/Ice, Fire, Wind so let's get some background info on why he didn't tell anyone.

When izuku went to the quirk doctor they found out he had a quirk but it was nothing like his mother or father's so it was already a rare occasion that this happened since he got his quirk from his great great great grandmother but he had a rare quirk a quirk in which his grandmother was murdered for (inko knew about this from a family diary)
So she paid the doctor to pronounce him as quirkless and he did so the story goes as it does like bakugou hates Deku because he's quirkless and bullies him through middle school and all might gave izuku his quirk and trained him etc ya know but during his years his mother would train him on his actual quirk so he knew how to channel his energy at his target, use his weaknesses as strengths, and he knew how to keep it aside from his emotions so they didn't get out of hand and his secret would be out. Now overtime he already mastered all 3 elements and whatever came with it but he was struggling with earth since it was such a powerful energy source it was hard to keep it under wraps, so hard that he had to do UA online for the first 2 months, during these 2 months he would get his work done early so he had enough time work on his quirk when he finally mastered it he had gained a few things from the earth as he did for water which was ice, these abilities were named by izuku as Nature since it allowed him to grow plants and trees at his will and summon an animal of any kind even if it was supposedly mythical.
He always loved animals so this pleased him very much he specifically worked on Nature so he could speak and understand his animal friends, but one, in particular, became his best friend her name was Athena. Athena was a nightinghorse which was kinda like a unicorn except they didn't have a horn their skin/fur looked like a galaxy full of stars and their ability is to make humans have good dreams or nightmares at their will but they were also very playful during the day.
Athena and Izuku became the best of friends and izuku understood the animals in their town so much so that he could help their problems, every animal loved izuku and would help him no matter what.

Now Nature wasn't the only ability he gained from the earth he also gained healing but it's not healing you would think. He can't just heal anyone they have to mean something to him like his mom or a loved one, normal friends won't work for this but a very close friend will. Izuku never really like talking about or working on this ability because to him it was useless if he couldn't save everyone why have it?

Okay so his quirk is only one key point so let me point the others out first of all as I said in the description you can imagine Loki as whomever you want but for me, I based it on Tom Hiddleston because I'm a Simp like look how hot he looked in the first video in chapter 1

Anyways so the story is bitch 1a and bitch might and uncle mic bc erasermic ya know anyways shinso is their adopted child as well as eri just comment who you want to be with shinso and yea so shinso and eri are izukus cousins and they are close izuku has been dealing with the class bullying him for a year and a few months also they are in their 2nd year so actually, it's class 2a but anyways let's explain Loki so you won't be confused if you haven't watched the movie then Loki is the God of mischief and the crown prince of Asgard but he is also adopted so yea frost giant and stuff are still there and this takes place a few months after Loki attacked new York so in this Au Loki got caught and held in containment in the avenger's headquarters I envision it to be a huge room with cell containments and prisoners go there so yea Odin decided maybe Loki will learn his lesson being in containment for a year or 2. So yea that's where he is and stuff now you can wait for the story to progress.

If I missed anything I will make a new chapter to introduce it also Tony is izukus fathers real name he changed it to Hisashi because he wanted to fit into Japanese society but he is originally American once he went back to America he changed his name back to Tony and when inko and Tony got married inko was named inko stark and izuku was izuku stark but after he left and never contacted them inko changed her name back and added midoryia to izukus name but made stark his middle name in honor of his father so izukus full name is Izuku Stark Midoryia.

    Also here have more videos of Loki

Enjoy~