5

IZUKU POV: *yawn* what time is it? Hm still an hour until school. I then left the bed and went into the bathroom whilst grabbing a pair of new clothes. I turned the bath on and waited for it to fill up while I was taking care of some things so I would be enrolled as online participating but I would still be in the attendance. Once i was done with that the bath had been full enough.
I got in relaxing my muscles with the soothing hot water and let my mind run free.

I was rethinking on everything I've done this past week and I thought I would regret my decision of running away but I was actually quite happy with my choice plus they let my mother go so all I had to do was get good grades participate in class and give all might his dumbass quirk. It's not like I cared I had my own quirk and he pushed me way too hard to keep this quirk it was like a burden.

I finally got out of the tub with 40 minutes to spare so I decided to go downstairs for breakfast taking my bag with me (the bag had things like cereal, his laptop, snacks, and his phone, etc.).
When I made it downstairs I looked through the cabinets for a bowl and a spoon. Once I finally found it I rinsed them because I don't know what these people do in this house. Anyways I sat down at the counter eating my cereal and scrolling on my phone, when I was done with my cereal I checked the time and only had 5 minutes until class starts. 'There's now way I could get to my room before class starts' I thought to myself I guess I had to stay here....

This is where he is

He's at the kitchen just imagine it was longer and there was a bigger space between the living room and kitchen and that the couches were bigger

This is what he's wearing

Anyways back to izuku

I started class and was 30 minutes in when everyone came downstairs and I mean everyone and started talking (the whole avengers or just thor Natasha Tony pepper wanda and many more) mind you I'm on the mic with the camera on. "Midoryia what's all the noise your disrupting class" aizawa stated. "Nothing aizawa sensei" I said back but it didn't reassure him because he said "Midoryia if you do not tell me what is going on I will send hawks to come check" I was shocked that he would say this but then again he probably doesn't know about the kidnapping of my mom but I was still hurt and it was visible on my face because aizawa's facial expression changed. "Do you even know where I am right now do you know what situation I'm under tell me sensei do you?" He thought for a second before speaking "I know where you are and what do you mean situation your in are you in danger?" I was getting annoyed by the commotion in the back but also hurt aizawa didn't trust me and even knew I ran away but didn't call and check on me I couldn't hold my anger and shouted at him I didn't mean too it just happened. " IF I WAS YOU WOULDNT KNOW. YOU DIDNT CALL TO CHECK ON ME OR ANYTHING!!! WHAT WERE YOU TO BUSY FUCKING MIC TO KNOW I WAS EVEN GONE OR DID YOU JUST NOT CARE?! I BET YOU DIDNT EVEN CHECK ON MOM TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HER YESTERDAY I WAS SCARED SHITLESS AND HAD TO MAKE THIS DUMBASS FUCKING DEAL TO COME BACK TO THIS SHITTY SCHOOL JUST SO SHE WAS OKAY YOU DIDNT GIVE ONE SHIT DO YOU EVEN CALL HER ANYMORE?! YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT GOING TO SCHOOL WHAT ABOUT ME?! I HAD TO PUT ON THIS FAKE SMILE AND ACT LIKE I WAS HAPPY ALL THE TIME AND I HAD TO PUT UP WITH YOUR SHITTY CLASS!!!
BUT THATS NOT EVEN PART OF THE REASON IM MAD AT YOU I RAN AWAY TO AMERICA BECAUSE I THOUGHT I COULD GET AWAY FROM UA BUT NO HERE I AM ONLINE IN FUCKING UA. LET ME TELL YOU A FUN FACT ABOUT MY JOURNEY HERE I HAD TO COME HERE AND ASK AROUND IF SOMEONE WOULD TAKE ME AND ATHENA IN FOR A WEEK UNTIL I GET A JOB RIGHT? NO ONE SAID YES SO WE HAD TO GO TO THIS BIG WHITE MANSION TO SEE IF THEY WOULD I KNOCKED AND GUESS WHO OPENED THE DOOR HM? IT WAS MY LONG LOST FUCKING DAD AND HE DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER ME SO AS I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE HE REMEMBERS ME AND INVITES ME IN TO STAY FOR HOWEVER LONG I WANT AND I WAS KINDA RETHINKING BEING MAD AT HIM BUT GUESS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!THIS WOMAN PEPPER OR WHATEVER HER NAME WAS COMES AND KISSES MY FUCKING DAD WHO KNEW HE WAS A HOE AM I RIGHT? BUT WAIT THERES MORE MOM AND DAD NEVER GOT A DIVORCE NOPE HE JUST LOST CONTACT WITH US THINKING WE WERE GONNA FORGET IVE BEEN HERE FOR LIKE A WEEK AND HE STILL HAS YET TO MENTION MOM BOY AM I GLAD MOM MOVED ON FROM HIM HES A BASTARD OH AND JUST SO YOU KNOW GET READY FOR ALL MIGHT TO DIE BECAUSE MOM FOUND OUT HOW HE TRAINED AND MANIPULATED ME SO UH YOUR LOSS BITCH!!!!!" I screamed at him panting to catch my breath and trying to stop my raging tears.

Everything was silent until uncle aizawa said "Izu I'm so sorry I didn't know and I'm so sorry that you had to go through that and I wasn't there for you please forgive me and I never liked bitch might anyways so I could care less the only thing I care for is your safety and I'm really sorry if you thought I was being careless I wasn't I swear!! Eri had a major fever and we were in the hospital this week I'm so sorry izuku...." he said and looked down trying not to cry.

At this point I was crying again but decided to speak "no I'm sorry Uncle Sho I was just mad at my dad and that I had to come back and I blamed it on you because I didn't even call either I'm really sorry please forgive me Uncle" I looked up at him and he gave me a look saying we both messed up but he accepted my apology "Oh I wish I could hug you you big emotional bear" I said wiping the tear from my face as he chuckled and continued the lesson until 30 minutes later again. "SO are you going to tell us what that was about?"

PS: THE AVENGERS STOPPED TALKING AND LISTENED BECAUSE THEIR NOSY BITCHES ALSO THIS IS IN JAPANESE  THEY ONLY KNEW WHAT HE WAS SAYING BECAUSE OF THE TECH AI OR WHATEVER IT IS THATS IN TONY'S HOUSE WAS TRANSLATING ON THE TV.

Tony asked and the class paused to listen "why should I tell you?" I replied and rolled my eyes "Because I'm your father" "since when all you are is a Sperm donor" I said as he looked shocked "get the fuck away from him Tony" aizawa said and I just replied "don't worry sho I'll go somewhere quiet " I said getting off the counter and walking away when I was out of sight I went into the room under the stairs and closed the door behind me.

When I turned around I gasped at the site it was the most biggest prison room I've ever seen with lots of prisoners inside but there was one cell that looked different from the others and had a man with shoulder length black hair and beautiful pale skin I couldn't see very much details since I was far away but I could tell he was handsome. I cleared my throat to distract me from my thoughts and went back to class.

(Aizawa has izuku up on a desktop facing the class so they still have the same schedule and stuff only thing different is that he is not there)