7

"Hm nice question but I'm afraid it's quite a boring story but I tried to make new York my empire it didn't turn out so well as you can see" he says adding a chuckle at the end "boring?! That's so cool I'm sure you have a reason right?"
He was astonished with my reply "could you also tell me about your powers and how you activate them and your siblings if you have any and if you know why your still in here also if your a God can't you just teleport or break out of there or something like that or maybe-"
I rambled getting cut off by Loki's chuckling I was confused why was he laughing?

"Slow down darling I'm not sure we're quite acquainted for me to answer all that" I was embarrassed but he was right we don't know each other like that but we can~ "

Well we could always get to know each other like hmm right now I have all day and all night to talk it's not like people will look for me anyways!! And I really wanna get to know a God especially the God of mischief and you can get to know me too not sure if you want to but I'll answer any questions you like and I can visit you everyday maybe we can become close friends?"

I was rambling my excitement but it's not my fault it's not everyday you meet a God and their not trying to kill you I was waiting for his reply when he suddenly said "I've never had someone this interested in me it was always my brother they seemed to care about I will take you up on your offer let's get to know each other shall we?" I was beyond ecstatic and nodded for us to start.

After they got acquainted they grew very close and would never keep secrets from each other they knew everything about each other from past to present and anything else you could say they were closer than any best friend.

Izuku would always come down here to do his classes and give the prisoners little flowers and trees everyday once he was done with that he would go to loki's cell to finish his homework then they would talk about their day together and give little compliments to each other while loki would full on flirt with izuku just to get him flustered he loved to see him blush.

Days went to Weeks and weeks turned to months then a year came...

On New Years Izuku went down and gave all the prisoners gifts saving a special one for his crush he got to lokis cell and was surprised to see loki wrapping something up. Once loki noticed izuku there he went up to him "Hello darling you look beautiful this evening" the mischievous God said making izuku blush madly. "I have something for you Lo" izuku stated creating a water portal giving it to loki careful not to get it wet.

Loki opened it to show a black ring with emerald decorated stones on it he loved it and immediately put it on "thank you darling I love it just as I love you" izuku was flustered he always thought loki joked around with this until loki spoke up again "darling I have something for you as well but I would like for you to be here for you to open it" izuku looked at loki as if he was crazy "loki you know I can't go in I don't know how-".

"Nonsense do you trust me?" Loki said with a questioning look "what are you talking about of course I do" Izuku replied contemplating why he would ask that "very well then close your eyes love" izuku does as loki says to prove that he trusts him when he felt himself falling...

"Loki!!!" Izuku screamed as he fell into a strong pair of arms with a warm and tight embrace he opened his eyes to see loki holding him, this was the first time he ever felt loki's touch before, it was a very big moment " loki... I can touch you?..." he said as he felt himself tearing up "yes darling but don't get emotional now you still have yet to open your gifts" loki said handing one to izuku but keeping the other hidden behind his back izuku opens the first to see a beautiful gold necklace with an emerald stone on it "thank you loki!!!" He said jumping in excitement "your not done yet love" "what do you mean?" izuku said turning to face loki who was now kneeling with a little box in his hands.

"Loki...?" Izuku looked in disbelief "Izuku Stark Midoryia you make me so happy when your just in the room your smile lights up my day and I have been in love with you since you were so obsessed with knowing more about me I have now realized I have fallen in love with you over the months we have spent together so will you make me the happiest God in Asgard and Midgard by finally becoming mine and only mine. Will you Izuku Stark Midoryia become my wife?"

Izuku couldn't hold the tears back anymore but knew the one answer on his mind "YES YES YES I WILL" Izuku stated crying while loki got up put the emerald, gold and black ring on izukus finger picking him up and kissing him passionately while izuku wrapped his legs on lokis waist. Once they were done they agreed of no devils tango until they were married.

"I love you my love" the greenette stated "I love you too my darling fiance"

CLIFFHANGER ALSO SPOILER NEXT EPISODE WILL HAVE A LONG TIMESKIP