12

Izuku POV:

I suddenly get a call from.....peter

He never calls when I'm in class it must be an emergency.....

"Whose phone is it?" I heard Zawa say I was reluctant to answer but it was the only way I could know what was happening. "My Sensei... may I answer it out the room?" He looked at me and answered "I'm sorry problem child but nezu says its new policy to have phones off in class so you can't answer it but if its an emergency the most I can allow is for you to answer in class" I looked up at him relieved and said "yes it is an emergency thank you sensei" to which he just smiled and I answered the call.

I- izuku
P- peter

I- hello? Peter?

P- Izuku! I have to tell you something!

I- peter?! Why do you sound out of breath are you ok?

P- yes I'm fine for now but Loki isn't going to be soon...

I- what..?

P- that's what I have to tell you the reason Loki hasn't come is that Tony found out about it and after Loki returned he told Loki to help us in battle with Thanos...

I- I don't get it who is this Thanos you speak of..?

P- Thanos is an enemy and he has been collecting infinity stones which are magical jewels when they are put together he can destroy universes and all he needs to do is snap his gauntlet and he can make a person be wiped from existence. Even a god.

I- is my father that petty he has to try and kill Loki?

P- apparently so but we are going into battle soon don't tell tony I told you he made us all swear to never tell you and he said if Loki died we had to say he never came back from Asgard...

I- this isn't happening on my watch I'm sorry peter I know you want me to be safe but I'm joining the battle I can't let Loki die without me and I can't let you get hurt you guys are my world.

P- how will you get here? It takes 3 days to get here the battle starts today...

I- I guess the secret will be revealed but I'm going to call my brother.

P- alright love ya hurry if you wanna make it.

I- I got it don't worry I love you too also tell Loki I'm coming but don't let tony know.

P- alright bye.

Call Ended.

"Problem child, what is this about?" I could feel the eyes on me burning into my back "Loki is in trouble and I have to get to him before it is too late sorry but I have to go" I could see him looking sorrowful before speaking up "not without us ill call mic and the kids were coming with you" I was so grateful for the support until...

Class 3A POV:

We were astonished by the slut he had a side boyfriend named peter and now they were going to save this Loki?

We can't miss out on the drama we have to know what's going on so I guess we have to help...

"We will help as well it seems like a big fight so you will need extra hands."

We said in unison and surprising they agreed it will be hilarious it's not like we will help

Izuku POV:

I was beyond baffled when I heard their statement I knew this was a lie but they could prove a useful distraction so it works in my favor and I agreed.

When everyone was gathered in a big crowd they waited on me and I called tenko to fill him in.

I had reminded him of Loki and told him of the situation he told me he would join as well and call kurogiri.

We waited as a purple portal opened
When we stepped out we saw the most horrid sight.

What happens next.....?