14

As we came back from the battle i felt weak but i didn't know why? Maybe its because i used healing 3 time in less than an hour but i never had drawbacks to my quirk so why?

I wasn't sure and if i was being honest my head was pounding and these thoughts were not helping i sat on the white couch as everyone began surrounding me asking how i felt and if i was alright i was more than aggravated loki was the one hurt not me why are they acting so concerned they know they don't care.

I pushed the avengers away lashing out at them "why are you acting as if you cared loki is in the recovery room meaning he got hurt why does no one check on him? Are you guys that heartless..."

They looked at me confused and a bit angry and disgusted.

'Why do you care for him he is a villain who tried to attack new york why do you care of his well being if he took care of himself he wouldn't be in the recovery room' tony says

"Really you want to stoop that low? That incident happened almost 3 years ago and he paid his time and punishment and on top of that you are the reason he is injured you made him come to this battle and if it wasn't for him you all would be dead even me! So i think you all owe him an apology and need to treat him fairly because he died for you and i brung him back! He should not be treated like an outcast anymore when he has proved himself time and time again for you but you fail to see it.

I..Hate..You..Tony.." i finish with venom laced in the last sentence as i pushed past the crowd of avengers gave a glare to my classmates and walked to loki's room closing the door behind me and covering the door with ice.

As i sat in the chair beside his bed i noticed he seemed to be sweating but it was fairly cold in the room maybe his frost side didn't like the temperature.

So i decided to change it i made ice cover the room and floor though i regretted it seconds later as i slipped and fell i twisted my ankle when i fell so i chose to stay on the floor until i was finished decorating.

When i decided it was good enough i got up reviewing the progress such as the icy covered walls and floor and the open window decorated with ice i had also made the curtains frozen so he didn't feel too hot but that was all i could do after that i limped to the bed and laid in it cuddling up to loki and falling asleep.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I was sitting in the bed but it was empty i got up looking for loki but recovery girl came in instead i asked her where loki was but she just shook her head with a sad look on her face.

What is it? Whats wrong?

"He didn't make it I'm sorry"

What...

No..

No....

Your lying.....

He wouldn't leave me.......

No..

Where are you going!!

Make it stop...

It hurts...

Loki..

Loki help me...pls

I felt a cold sensation on my arm it started burning and i yelped in pain as i opened my eyes again to see the ceiling and warmness around me.

"Loki..."

"Yes darling"

It was a nightmare just a nightmare thank god

"I love you"

"I love you too darling"

The door flew open....

"DEKU WHO IS HE!!!"