"I know what you want."

⚠ Warning soft smut the chapter can be looked at as extra so if you'd rather skip you won't miss anything. Maya goes home... ⚠

Wary-eyed Maya looked around the parking lot in search of her lover's eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes stung out of every crowd to her. They were possessive of her attention and desire, they controlled her in a way, but in no way bad or like her father's eyes used to. Turning around a few times in different directions she saw them. Though they were almost closed since there was a smile growing on Carina's cheeks. The closer that Maya came, the bigger it grew and the more Maya sped up to jump into her arms. Once she got there she let herself fall into the strong arms that had held her so many times before. The arms she felt safe in. For a second Maya pulled back just to look at the woman in front of her. She was all hers. Forever. Of course not in an 'I own her' way but just right. Before Maya could pull Carina back into her arms Carina closed the tiny space between them and kissed her hard on the lips. It felt just like home. The kiss deepened and so did Maya's longing for the woman she hadn't been able to touch for way too long. She missed her soft skin, the way her breath hicked when Maya went lower and lower with her kisses. All the ways kisses were trailed along the entirety of Maya's body. She missed everything about her and her touch, taste, smell.

Maya tried to communicate her longing for Carina in just one kiss. It seemed though Carina understood quickly. She bit down slightly on Maya's lower lip which made a moan escape her lips. She was so accessible for Carina. Every. Single. Time.

"Bambina, just wait. I know what you want." Maya's knees went weak at Carina's seductive promise. Quickly she yanked her luggage into the trunk, Carina already placed in the front seat, waiting. The drive was silent but the tension between them grew every minute. Oh, how Maya wanted to feel her again. Carina's breath sped up the closer they got to their street. The thought of Carina planning something crossed Maya's mind. Gosh, she hoped she did. Flowers, champagne, sex, everything she hadn't had in the past time.

The car came to a stop and for a second they both sat still in the car only listening to each other breathe. The air filled with tension just like it did That very first night at the bar. Lust jamming both their minds. Not being able to wait for the other's touch in so many places. Carina pulled out the car key placed it into her pocket and opened the door. All while having Maya's watchful eyes on her. Carina opened Maya's door after getting out herself, yanked her out of the car by her wrist, and gently pushed Maya's full body against the door of their house. She didn't care about neighbors or anything of the sort. She pressed warm kisses against Maya's lips, neck everything she could reach with clothes still covering the rest of her precious body. Maya's breath hicked with every single kiss. Just like it always did. She was still pressed against the wall barely having any space to move. Carina dominant, but it the sweetest way one could imagine. The kisses came flying faster sucking hard on her neck leaving marks, proving Maya was hers and all hers, not April's or anyone else's. The soft noises escaping Maya's voice were so satisfying, a satisfaction she missed in her absence. "I love you," Maya said into a kiss the words sounding breathless but even more meaningful. "I love you too," Carina answered in between wet kisses.

They kissed for a long while till kissing wasn't enough. They both needed to see skin, touch skin. So, carefully and effortlessly Carina opened the door propped against Maya's back. One could tell they had done this before. The door opened with a clicking sound which for some reason came unexpectedly for Maya. She stumbled backward. The fall was inevitable if there hadn't been Carina. She caught Maya's jacket and held it tight in between her fists. For a quiet moment, Maya dangled in the air. Carina quickly pulled her up again more forcefully than she had intended, which made Maya fall directly into Carina almost making her fall too. They caught themselves, giggling a little. Until Maya's face didn't show signs of laughter anymore. It straightened, big eyes looking at Carina. She bit her lip, immediately Carina acted on it. The door was slammed shut and Maya was pushed lightly into the apartment.

With quick steps, they stumbled towards the bedroom losing clothing on the way. Pulling it off each other as fast as they could heatful kisses guiding their way. Hands slipping everywhere they found an opening. The longing was irresistible and felt like heaven. To be longed for had always been one of Maya's favorite sensations. Once arrived in the bedroom they both were shirtless showing so much skin. And as Maya had suspected the room had been decorated with roses, hearts, and champagne in a cooler. It was perfect.
"God, baby this is everything." Maya looked around the room still stunned. "Sush," Carina whispered placing a finger over Maya's mouth while slightly pushing Maya against the edge of the bed just waiting for the pressure to be strong enough for her to fall onto the bed. And when it finally was, Maya fell releasing a grunt at the fall. Her big eyes stared at Carina powering over her she had Maya's favorite lingerie on. It was red and cupped the fullness of Carina's breasts perfectly. Maya's legs trembled before even feeling any kind of touch, the sight was more than enough. "Bambina, wait for me. You'll shake anyway later. Don't worry." Maya gasped at the new dominance in Carina's voice but nodded. She was pushed further onto the bed her blond her crowning her head. Carina licked her lips and finally placed herself onto Maya, kissing her soft lips. She kissed them harder and with more passion than earlier. Their lips moved in a known rhythm. Carina's teeth occasionally bit down on Maya's bottom lip always earning a satisfying grunt or moan from Maya. She absolutely loved that sensation.

Kisses had gotten to the point of 'not enough' so in between kisses Carina's hands slipped further down Maya's body. They skillfully took off Maya's bra and cupped her breasts. She released their lips and started trailing kisses along Maya's neck then her breasts, belly, to the seam of her pants. Carina knew all the places which made Maya weak and focused on these, since Maya's sounds and facial expression were so much better than anything else in this world. With ease and a huge smile, she opened the button of her jeans and proceeded to take them off leaving kisses on her belly while doing so. She stripped Maya of her jeans who was now laying in only her panties a view so delicious for Carina. Her kisses went lower and lower. She trailed kisses up Maya's thighs which started trembling slightly in desperation. She smiled against Maya's thighs whose breath fastened. The kisses started getting wetter with each smooch. "Baby, please," Maya mumbled between huffs. "You waited so long, you can wait a few minutes more." Maya groaned at that statement expressing clear annoyment. Carina took the chance and started kissing Maya's center when she least expected it. She pulled off the only clothing left on her. Then touched Maya in all the ways she knew she loved. All the ways she couldn't the past months. All the ways she knew how to express her love, a love that couldn't be expressed in words. Maya's moans filled the room and her legs started trembling with sheer force.

Maya was panting when Carina came back up for more kisses. "That was amazing!" They both smiled at each other with pure delight. "I love you so much", Maya confessed. Once more closing the distance between them. "Love you too, Bambina."

This was it. This was Maya's happy place right here in Carina's arms. This is where she wanted to stay for as long as she could still breathe. She felt safe, wanted. She was finally home.

(Yeah, soooo this was a new challenge for me and I honestly have no idea if it's any good :/ so it would be amazing to hear your feedback. Do you're legs tremble for Carina? 😏)