A/N

*taps mic* hello? Anyone here?

I've missed you all so much and I wanted to stop by and say hello. I also wanted to check in and see how you're all doing?! How are you guys? Anything interesting happened?

The last year has been something of a shit show for me. Cliff notes version, I cut off an extremely toxic "friendship" which brought a lot of stress. At the beginning of last year I fell pregnant with our 4th baby, but unfortunately miscarried Feb 20th, the day after my 25th birthday. Positive side, I started driving lessons properly and we bought a dwarf hamster called Bobby! So it's been an interesting year to say the least.

Anyway, I'm getting off track!! I've been reading this fic again and rereading all your comments and it's kinda inspired me. So, once I've finished rereading and possibly made a few edits, Im thinking of getting back into this fic and finishing it properly. I will delete the Finale chapter and do it all properly. It obviously won't be much of surprise in respect to Bellamy and Gina's story as that was the planned ending to that all along, but I will change the lead up to the outcome slightly. I also need to give more justice to Auroras storyline.

What do you guys think? I really value your input and opinions! So, I will plan out some chapters but in the mean time, let me know. More detailed chapters and complete the story properly or leave it as it is? Maybe do a sequel instead of changing the ending? I don't know. Let me know guys.

Sending massive hugs and love to you all ❤️

P.s, I still haven't seen s7 of the 100... I still don't plan to 🙈