30. All I Need pt 2.

Bellamy pulled up to the lake and turned the car off. Roan and Echo climbed out the back of the car and made their way over to where Lincoln and Octavia were already setting up the food and blankets. Clarke made no move to get out of the car though. Bellamy stayed in his seat and looked over at Clarke, who was staring straight ahead.

"You gonna tell me what's wrong or are you just gonna sit in silence for the whole day?" Bellamy asked quietly.

Clarke remained silent, still looking out the window.

"Clarke, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." Bellamy said.

"You can't help." Clarke whispered.

"Did Echo say something to upset you? Did I do something?" Bellamy asked desperately.

"No, you didn't do anything. I'm the problem." Clarke shook her head.

Bellamy finally realised why Clarke was upset. He wasn't sure what had triggered her to become so upset, but he knew what she was upset about.

"Is this about not being able to have kids? Because I've already told you, I don't care." Bellamy said.

"Echo said we'd make a cute family one day. I couldn't even find the words to tell her that wouldn't happen." Clarke said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Clarke, we've been through this before. I don't care about that. Sure it would be great to have a family with you, but it's not the end of the world. You're all I need Clarke." Bellamy said sternly.

"Am I? Am I enough Bellamy? Cause I don't feel like I am." Clarke whispered, still not facing him.

"Hey, look at me." Bellamy ordered. Clarke finally turned to face him. "I have loved you for years. I loved you even when you loved others. I loved you way before I found out you couldn't get pregnant. And that hasn't changed. I love you, very much Clarke, and nothing is going to change that."

"You sure?" Clarke asked with a shy smile.

"Ive never been more sure about anything in my life." Bellamy smiled. He took hold of her hand and squeezed.

"I love you." Clarke smiled. This time there was nothing fake about her smile. One of the reasons she loved Bellamy so much, was because he was able to make her smile, genuinely smile.

"I love you too Princess." Bellamy said, placing a kiss on the back of her hand. "You ready to join the others?"

Clarke nodded her head and the couple climbed out the car. Bellamy locked the car up and gripped Clarke's hand. The two then made their way over to their friends, hand in hand, with smiles on their faces.

"There you guys are! I was beginning to worry about you!" Octavia exclaimed as they approached.

"Nothing to worry about O, just talking." Clarke smiled.

"Good, now can we eat?!" Roan groaned. "I'm starving."

"When are you not?" Bellamy smirked.

The six of them began to eat and chat amongst themselves. Clarke and Octavia sat with Echo, getting to know her. Roan, Bellamy and Lincoln sat together catching up and joking around. Clarke soon discovered that Echo was in fact a nice person. She'd grown up in foster care with no family of her own. Echo was a strong woman and Clarke admired that. Clarke also thought she was a good match for her brother.

"So you and Roan are getting quite serious then?" Octavia smirked.

"It's still early days but things seem to be going well right now." Echo smiled shyly.