20. Road Trip.

Clarke couldn't remember a time she felt more relaxed and at peace. It was like all the muscles finally decided it was a good time to just take a breather. Although the fingers running through her long blonde hair and the steady heartbeat thumping below her ear definitely helped.

She leaned her face closer to the toned chest under her cheek, letting her lips press against the soft skin belonging to Bellamy. She let her finger trace patterns across his stomach, smiling to herself as his breath hitched when she got closer to the waistband of his underwear.

"You're going to start something Princess." She heard Bellamy's gruff voice.

"Is that such a bad thing?" Clarke teased.

"Three rounds last night and a fourth this morning and you still want more?" Bellamy smirked. "Can't get enough can you princess?"

"Take it as a compliment." Clarke grinned.

Bellamy let out a deep chuckle that vibrated against Clarke. The feeling only made her pull herself closer to him. His arm tightened around her as he kissed her forehead.

"I could stay here forever." Bellamy smiled.

"Me too. But you know what today is?" Clarke smiled at him.

"Saturday?" Bellamy looked at her with a brow raised.

"Well yeah, but it's..." Clarke was interrupted by the sound of her apartment door opening.

"I'm kidding, I know what day it is." Bellamy smirked.

Clarke rolled her eyes at him and climbed over him to get out of bed. Her bed sat against the bedroom wall, leaving only 2 ways to get out of bed. Bellamy insisted she slept next to the wall so he would always be able to protect her in case of an intruder. Since the only way out of bed for Clarke was either to scoot down to the bottom or climb over Bellamy, she figured she knew the real reason Bellamy made her sleep that side.

He caught her hips as she straddled him, half way to the floor.

"Now this, is a view I could get used to." Bellamy smirked. Clarke was naked and on top of him.

"Roan will come in here, whether we're dressed or not. Do you really want him walking in on us like this?" Clarke asked, leaning down to kiss his nose.

Bellamy rolled his eyes but let go of her anyway. He rolled onto his side and watched Clarke as she hurried around her room pulling out clothes and underwear for her to put on.

"Stop staring at me Blake." Clarke smiled over her shoulder as she pulled her underwear up her legs.

"Stop being so god damn irresistible then Griffin." Bellamy groaned as he pulled on his own clothes.

Although he had his own apartment, half of his stuff had found a permanent place in Clarke's apartment. Clarke had wondered whether she should just ask Bellamy to move in with her, he practically lived their anyway. But she didn't want to move too quickly. They may have been best friends for all those years, but they were only a few weeks into their relationship as an official couple. Clarke didn't want to move things too fast and risk it all blowing up in her face again. So she decided against it.

As they reached the kitchen, Clarke was surprised to see not only Roan, but also Octavia, Lincoln, Murphy, Raven, Jasper, Monty, Harper and a new face she didn't recognise, standing in her kitchen.

"Not that I don't love you all, but what are you all doing here?" Clarke asked. She didn't fail to notice how most of her friends had found food from her fridge and were helping themselves.