28. Lets live for today.

A thousand thoughts seemed to swimming through Bellamy's mind.

My sister is married.
Clarke came back.
My mother has never cried so much in her life. Clarke came back.
This cake has cost me a fortune.

Clarke came back.

Despite his lies and betrayal, Clarke had given him a second chance. Of course Bellamy knew she would never trust him quite the same way again, but nevertheless she was here. That meant she still saw a future with him. A future Bellamy had dreamed of for years. Only now he had to somehow factor a baby into his future, a baby that was his, but not Clarke's.

Bellamy still couldn't wrap his head around the fact that he was going to become a father. Although he had accepted his mistakes and owned up to the fact he had in fact got Gina pregnant, he still struggled to come to terms with the fact that he was going to be responsible, or at least half responsible, for another life. He had always imagined going through this process with Clarke, where she would soothe his fears and calm his nerves. The last thing he imagined was fathering a child with a woman he was not in love with while the love of his life stood on the sidelines.

Bellamy sat alone at one of the tables, casually watching the guests of Octavia and Lincoln's wedding dance the night away. As he watched his sister twirl around the dance floor with her new husband, Bellamy felt a sense of pride flow through him. Octavia really had grown into a beautiful, kind, caring and somewhat feisty woman. His eyes scanned across the dance floor where he found Clarke laughing and twirling with Roan.

Bellamy was relieved that Clarke hadn't blamed her brother for not telling her about Bellamy's mistake. After all, it was Bellamy who had begged Roan not to say anything. But watching the two siblings laugh while Roan spun Clarke around the floor, brought Bellamy comfort in knowing he hadn't tainted their relationship.

Clarke caught his eye from across the room and flashed him a small, comforting smile. After saying something to Roan, Clarke left the dance floor and made her way over to where Bellamy sat alone.

"Hey you." Clarke grinned, perching on his lap.

"Hey yourself." Bellamy replied, smiling up at her.

"Why aren't you out there with everyone else?" Clarke asked, fiddling with his tie.

"I think I'll leave the dancing to you guys. You look like you're having fun." Bellamy smirked.

"We are, but it would be even more fun if you were up there with us." Clarke teased. Bellamy could smell the alcohol on her breath.

"I'd rather sit here and watch you all make fools of yourself." Bellamy grinned, gripping her waist.

"Fine, but I will get a dance with you before the night is over." Clarke declared as she stood up.

"Whatever you say Princess." Bellamy chuckled.

He watched with amusement as Clarke sauntered off to join Raven and Octavia in some crazy twirling dance moves. He only hoped one day he could watch Clarke dance the night away after their own wedding ceremony. Of course he wasn't thinking of proposing any time soon, but one day he hoped to make Clarke his wife.

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt someone tap him on the shoulder. Bellamy turned to find a hotel staff member standing over him.

"Sorry to bother you Mr Blake, but a young woman is requesting to see you, she says it's urgent." The young man smiled.

"Thank you." Bellamy nodded curtly. He stood from his seat and followed the staff member out the large double doors into the hotel lobby.

Bellamy had a suspicion he knew who was asking for him. His suspicions were confirmed when he saw Gina waiting for him and he was outraged that she'd seek him out in the middle of his sister's wedding reception.