22. Remember Every Scar.

"So I was thinking the red ones!" Octavia smiled as she held up a long burgundy bridesmaid dress for Clarke, Raven, Harper and Lincoln's cousin Gaia to look at.

"That's cute!" Harper said, standing up to get a closer look.

Clarke wasn't one for dressing up, but even she had to admit the dress was stunning. It was a long tight fitting dress with a low back and thin straps leading to a deep v neckline. It was definitely Clarke's favourite out of the pile Octavia had picked out.

The girls were sat in a little dress boutique that was run by a friend of Octavia and Lincoln's. Luna had opened up the shop for Octavia on a Sunday for the bride to be to try on dresses without anyone else in the shop.

"Clarke? You wanna be the model for this one?" Octavia asked, holding out the dress for Clarke to take.

"Sure." Clarke smiled. She took the dress from Octavia and walked into the changing rooms.

Clarke was surprised at how easily the dress slid on. She took a moment to admire herself in the mirror. The dress fit her perfectly.

"Okay, O if you don't pick this one, I'm going to have to throw some kind of fancy event just so I can buy it!" Clarke beamed as she stepped out of the dressing room.

"Wow!" Raven exclaimed.

"Clarke! You have a figure?!" Harper teased.

"Shut up!" Clarke smirked.

"I think we've found the one girls. Clarke you look amazing!" Octavia grinned.

"As long as you look amazing, that's all that matters." Clarke smiled softly.

Clarke got changed and the girls purchased their dresses. Octavia had tried to pay for them all, but her friends refused. They insisted Octavia had enough to pay for and that they were happy to pay for their own. Once the dresses were wrapped and ready to go, the girls decided to go back to Clarke's apartment to look at flowers with Octavia.

When they arrived, Clarke sent a text to Bellamy.

C: Got the girls over, chinese take out later?" Xx

B: sure! Have fun xx

Clarke smiled to her phone before placing it on the kitchen counter.

"Can't go more than an hour without talking to loverboy?" Raven teased.

"I was just telling him that I was busy with bridesmaid duties. So unless you want him picking out O's centre pieces?" Clarke smirked.

"No!" Octavia said quickly. Clarke bit back a laugh as the girls sat around the kitchen table.

They spent the next three hours discussing the different details of Octavia and Lincoln's upcoming wedding. The whole process was exciting and yet draining on Clarke. She was so happy for her best friend. Octavia deserved all the happiness in the world and Clarke was happy to see Octavia with someone who loved her and treated her like she deserved. Looking at all the plans Octavia had set out of her big day had Clarke thinking about her future with Bellamy. Would they get married? Did she even want to get married? Did Bellamy see a future with her? She decided to put the thoughts away for another day.

"I can't believe you're getting married in two months!" Raven beamed.

"Me either, I'm so excited." Octavia grinned.

"It's going to be an amazing day O. I can assure you that." Clarke smiled softly at Octavia.

"Thanks Clarke. I actually wanted to talk to you about something." Octavia said, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.