Prologue

Yusa Pov ( 4 years old )
"Mama! Papa! Where are you!" I sobbed uncontrollably. The whole place was in a mess. There were blood everywhere and dead body's covered the ground. I ran around the village to find my parents. No one told me what village is this. I stopped when I felt an evil presence near me.
"Who... Are you. Show yourself!" I shouted timidly.
"Oh... Do you want to know?" It said evilly. I looked around, trying not to be killed.
"Do you know what clan this is?" It asked with the same tone. I shook my head 'no' honestly and saw a man with his body covered in blood. His hair is tied in a loose pony tail and his eyes are bloody red with weird patterns on it.
"Very well. I will not kill you." He said and disappeared into thin air.
I ran quickly to my house and saw my parents there!
"Mama papa!" I shouted, running to them and holding them up.
"My little angel, run away from this village as far as you can. You will know the truth when you get older." Mother said, choking a bit.
"Here. Now go on! Run!" Father shouted, giving me a katana. Mother gave me a weird looking necklace and I nodded.
"I will avenge the both of you. I Will become the strongest ninja. Have faith in me." I stated. They smiled weakly and nodded.
"Bye..." I cried out as they breath their last breath. I ran away from the village as far as I could and into the forest.

( 5 years old )
I was sitting in the tree when I heard some rustling. I looked down and saw a baby squirrel that is hurt. I jumped down to help it and saw lots of villages.

( 8 years old )
I have been to all the villages except for the hidden Leaf. I was walking when a group of ninjas, about 20 of them, surrounded me.
"Hey cutie. Why are you all alone?" One of them asked.
"Yeah. Why don't you come with us? We can let you have fun." Another one said.
"Uh, no thanks. I rather fight." I said, standing into position.
"How are you going to defeat all of us, little girl?" Another asked.
"Oh. I'll show you." I finished. I whipped them all out in a minute and one was still alive. I was going to kill it when a giant sword slice through him.
"Hey! That was my kill." I said in annoyance, crossing my arms. A man with his face covered in bandages and a boy with long hair stood in front of me.
"Fine. I will let you kill another one but you need to agree to a deal."
"What sort of deal?"
"If I let you kill the guy that is still alive, be my student for two years, deal?"
"Doesn't sound bad. Alright, deal." I said.

( 10 years old )
"Zabuza-Sensei, can I visit the hidden Leaf?" I asked when we are training.
"Alright, but you have to visit us again, ok?"
"Definitely." I smiled sheepishly, making him shake his head for my childish act.

"I'm leaving now." I said to them.
"Take care." Zabuza-Sensei said.
"Good luck." Haku said cheerfully. I nodded.
"Bye Zabuza-Sensei and brother!" I shouted, waving them from a mile away.
I have learnt almost all the jutsu and posses most of the Kekkei Gekkai. I do to know why but still lived with it. I can be considered more powerful than all the Kage and Jounin joined together.

When I came to Konoha, two guards blocked my way.
"Hey! State your business here!" One of them shouted.
"Uh... I came to train." I replied. The both of them looked at me like I'm suspicious and arrested me.
We came to the Hokage's place and they left.
After some interrogation, I can finally leave.
"By the way. You said that you are stronger than a Kage. Do you want to be a ANBU?" He asked.
"I will be honoured, Lord Hokage." I said, bowing to him. He gave me a scroll to train and I headed to my apartment.

~ the next day ~
I have learned everything in the scroll and headed to the Hokage's place.
I knock softly when I reached.
"Come in." A low voice said. I opened the door.
"Lord Hokage, I have finished learning the ways of an ANBU." I said.
"Wow. That was faster than I thought." He exclaimed in surprise.
"Do I need to do anything?" I asked.
"You can go to the academy if you want. And here's your ANBU uniform." He suggested. I nodded and went out.
I kept my uniform at my house and headed back to the Hokage.
He brought me to a building and in front of the door. He opened the door and there is a group of students my age and a Sensei.
"Oh. Lord Hokage. What brings you here?" The Sensei asked, bowing.
"I brought a new student for you. I will take my leave." He said and left. I looked around and noticed the girls staring at a raven hair boy with hearts in their eyes while the boys all looked at me with the same stare.
"Introduce yourself." The Sensei said.
"The name's Yusa. I don't have a last name." I said simply.
"I am Iruka-sensei. Go sit beside the boy that has raven hair." I looked around and went to sit beside the boy.