四(Pass or Fail: Survival Test)

Yusa Pov

We have been waiting for hours but our Sensei has not come yet. The others have already met theirs and probably going on some sort of mission.

"His late." Naruto said while looking in the hallway outside the classroom.

"How'd you know that our Sensei's a man?" I asked.

"Naruto, just sit down!" Sakura called Naruto, totally ignoring my question. Only Sasuke and I are sitting on the benches while Sakura leans against a table.

"I don't want to!"Naruto replied, and he started comparing us to the others.

"I know ok. Hey what are you doing?" Sakura exclaimed. I looked towards Naruto and he's standing on a stool and putting the whiteboard duster on the top of the door and use the door to squeeze it so it will only fall when the door is opened. I looked towards Sasuke and he has intertwined his fingers and placing them in front of him. They kept talking so I just laid down and rest.

After Sakura has finished talking, a tall man with white sharp hair and a mask on his face, his headband covering his right eye, opened the door, poked his head into the classroom and the duster fell on top of his head and it created white clouds of smoke.

"Haha, I got him, I got him. He totally fell for it." Naruto started mocking him. Sakura immediately apologise to him and glared at Naruto.

"Hm, how can I put this? My first impression on this group - you're a bunch of idiots." He said relaxingly. I finally sat up and all of my hair went over my right shoulder. Everyone except me, put up a frown face. But I thought," Hm, he's interesting alright. What battles are we going to do? This will be fun."

"I know right, Yusa." Sensei said and everybody has a questioning look on their faces.

"I didn't know you also knew how to read minds as well." I said, smirking at him and folding my arms.

"Wait, Yusa, you know how to read minds?" Sakura asked surprisingly. I shook me head. Not only did I know how to read minds, I also can talk in them. I didn't think about this as to not tell Sensei my power.

"Well, meet you at the roof top." He said and disappeared.

"Naruto. Take my hand." Naruto took it and I use my teleportation jutsu, teleporting us to the roof. When we appeared, Sensei was right in front of me and fell onto me. He quickly got up and dusted his clothes, I'm doing the same. I can feel him getting embarrassed.

"You know that jutsu as well, eh?" I nodded slyly.

Finally, Sasuke and Sakura reached.

"Do not ever leave without me again." Sasuke said. Sakura was surprised that he did not say 'we'.

"Alright, why don't you introduce yourselves one at a time." Sensei said.

"Introduce ourselves? Well, what are we suppose to say?" Sakura questioned. I rolled my eyes and make sure that no one sees it.

"Our names, our likes and dislikes, dreams for the future, hobbies. Things like that." I answered her question. Sensei nodded his head and said,"Impressive."

"Thanks but no thanks." I smirked at him, crossing my arms again. Naruto started giggling.

"Ok Sensei, why don't you tell us first before we tell you? Like we want to see what to do and how it works."Naruto asked.

"Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate... ugh, I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future, never really thought about it yet. As for my hobbies, I have lots of hobbies." He stated.