十一 (The Land Where a Hero Once Lived)

Sakura Pov

I was sitting on the bridge and yawning. Tarzuna pass me, carrying a metal pole on his shoulder.

"Where is the blonde boy and the attitude one?" He asked.

"Oh, they're training. Climbing trees." I said.

"Don't you need to train too?"

"I'm better than them. That's why Sensei sent me here to guard you."

"What about the girl with dark blue hair?"

"Oh, she wanted to train with them so I came here alone." I said. Then, he started insulting me and I got angry.

A man came up to Tarzuna and told him that he wanted to quit. Tarzuna is persistent about the bridge and will not give it up.

After a while of talking, Tarzuna went for lunch and told the man not to go back after lunch. I felt sad for Tarzuna as one of his members wanted to quit.

Yusa Pov

I have been trying to walk up the tree but always fall down. I tried for the last time and succeeded! Yes! I looked at Naruto and Sasuke, they are both panting.

They both looked at each other and I can tell that they do not want to lose to each other. So they still ran up the tree despite the fact that they are exhausted. I shook my head in disappoint. Why do they think that they need to beat each other? Boys.

Naruto fell down and became angry when he saw Sasuke still climbing. I ran up a higher tree and managed to get to the top. I jumped down and saw Sasuke fell down. Naruto stood there and concentrated his chakra. When he was done, he opened his eyes.

"Naruto!" Sasuke shouted startling Naruto and making him fall down.

"Hey Sasuke! What are you doing? I was focusing on my chakra!" Naruto shouted, me shaking my head and sit under a tree. They started a conversation and Sasuke got angry.

"I'm not telling you." Naruto said, making Sasuke become angry.

"Fine!" Sasuke shouted going back to the tree. Then, he noticed me and ran to me.

"Hey Yusa. Can you please give me some advice?" He asked.

"Sure." I replied without hesitation. He sat down in front of me and listen.

"Chakra includes spiritual energy as well as physical energy. The energy you really need is spiritual energy. You can't just be anxious and nervous, you have to be relax to do it. Focus your chakra on the soles of the feet and slowly try to connect with the tree, you'll get it." I explained. He nodded his head and went back to his tree. He did everything I said and he's done. He ran up the tree and the mark he made was far above the previous one.

"Yes!" Sasuke exclaimed. Naruto stared at him dumbfounded and 'humped'.

"Come on, let's go back and eat to regain all your energy." I said, beckoning them to follow. They both nodded and walk beside me.

After a long walk, we finally reached and went to the dining table.

"So where have you three been?" Sensei asked.

"Training." I replied simply. He nodded.

"Thanks for healing me, Yusa. I appreciate it." He said.

"No problem. That's what I do." I replied, looking at my bowl. I picked up my spoon and started eating my food. When I look up, I saw Naruto and Sasuke chucking lots of food in their mouth!

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Regaining energy." They said in unison, making me shake my head. They suddenly vomit out all the food and Sakura got angry. She started scolding them and they said their excuses.

"You're right. But puking doesn't help." Sensei stated. Then they stop.

After a while, Sakura stood in front of Inari's family picture.

"Excuse me, this picture is torn. Is there some reason behind that?" Sakura asked. Tarzuna, Tsunami, Inari and I looked sad. She started talking about Inari staring at the picture the whole dinner and about the person who was torn out.

"He's my husband." Tsunami said.

"They used to call him the hero of this town." Tarzuna added. Inari looked depressed and went outside.

"Father, you know you're not suppose to talk about him in front of Inari." Tsunami said, following Inari outside. Tarzuna explained why Inari's so depressed.

"Tell us the story." Sensei urged. Tarzuna started telling them about Kaiza.

After an hour, Tarzuna is finally coming to the end.

"Everyone in the village change, Inari changed the most." I finished for Tarzuna. The room was silent and everyone felt sad. Naruto suddenly stood up but fell to the ground.

"Naruto. You have to rest you have used too much chakra. You will die if you keep it up." Sensei advised. Naruto is as stubborn as last time and he said that he wanted to prove that there's real heroes in this world.

TO BE CONTINUED...