十五 (Zero Visibility: The Sharingan Shatters)

| Episode 15 |

*****************

Sakura Pov

Sensei and Zabuza started talking each other and I stood in front of Tarzuna to protect him.

Sasuke Pov

Naruto tried shadow clone jutsu again and he hit some water. He appeared in front of me and Yusa and started throwing needles at us again. We have no choice but to block the attack while Naruto collapsed again.

I can see it. I can see his speed! I could follow his trail and attack him.

"One more time!" Naruto said. He did it again and I ran to a puddle of water, kicking it to the sky to see his speed. Yusa jump in the air and place more water there. Haku scratched all of us and we three dropped to the ground, groaning.

Sakura Pov

Sensei and Zabuza finished talking and started fighting. I tried to protect Tarzuna and watch while my teammates fight.

Sasuke Pov

Naruto did the jutsu again and this time, I did a fire ball jutsu as soon as Haku jump out of his mirror. But he dodged it and I continued studying his moves. When he was about to attack the last clone, I blew fire again and this time, it burnt a bit of his shirt. I'm getting the hang of this, I thought, smirking.

I told Naruto to run through the gap while I try to fire a fire ball. When the fire ball was so close to him, he dodged it, throwing a needle at my last shoulder.

"Argh!" I winced in pain. Yusa took out the needle and healed a bit of it.

"That was great Naruto. One more time..." I stood up and looked at him. He nodded and run to the gap again. I ran the other way while Yusa ran another. Then, a needle stabbed my left knee, causing me to flinch. Five more needles stab at my vital points as well as Naruto. I collapsed onto the ground, looking at my teammates. Naruto is lying while Yusa stood still even though the needles strikes her at the neck. She was getting pissed off.

Then, a scream was heard.