十三 (Haku's Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors)

| Episode 13 |

*****************

Yusa Pov

"Yes, it is Zabuza." I said in his mind. He nodded and we stand on guard, protecting Tarzuna. Then, I felt that something's wrong in the house. I used my lightning speed and ran to it.

When I reach there, I saw Inari crying. I quickly ran to him, worry written all over my face.

"Inari, what happened?" I asked anxiously.

"Two... Two ninjas took Mum as hostage!" Inari cried even louder. That's it! If they hurt her, they're going to pay for it! I walked to their sight and stood firmly.

"Let. Her. Go." I said.

"What if we don't?" The one with a hat asked evilly.

"Then, you'll get it." I smirked.

"Hah! What's a little girl going to do about it?" The other one asked.

"Try me!" I threatened.

"Yusa. No!" I heard Inari shouted. I turned back and smiled at him, his face full of tears. I turned back and glared at the two ninjas.

"Hm, we don't have to. You have a pretty good body. We'll take you too." The first one said, like he was going to do something bad to me.

"Yusa. No!" Tsunami shouted. I smiled at her and focused on the guy coming towards me. When he was close, I used my speed that Haku has taught me and twisted his arm, grabbing both his hands behind him and in front of me.

"Yeah, like you're going to get me." I whispered in his ear, making him shiver.

"No one could move that fast! Except for that boy last time!" He thought.

"Uh huh, he could." I smirked.

"How did you... I didn't even say anything!" He said in shock.

"Guess." I smirked. The other one hold his sword up high and tried to stab me.

"Nice try." I said. I instantly took the sword out of his hand and placed it in front of his throat.

"Now get lost before I do anything worse." I threatened. They both shivered and nodded. I released them and they ran like cowards.

"Huh." I snorted, running back to Tsunami's side.

"Did they hurt you?"

"No. Thank you, Yusa for saving us."

"No problem. I haven't fought in a long time now and that is a perfect chance to train." I smiled. I helped her up and lifted her beside Inari.

"Thank you so much Yusa!" Inari cried out.

"If you're thankful, stop crying and be brave. Do what you have to do. I'm going to help the others, bye." I waved to them and ran speedily to the bridge.

When I reached there, I saw Haku fighting with Sasuke. Sasuke kicked Haku towards Zabuza and got ready.

"Can I join in?" I asked. Sasuke smirked and nodded, turning his head back to Haku.

"Haku. If we keep going like this, well be the victim instead of them. Get on with it." Zabuza commanded. Haku nodded and he became surrounded by blue aura.

"Sorry that it has to come to this." Haku said, doing a hand sign. "Secret jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors!"

Then, a lot of ice mirrors appeared and surrounded us.

"Nice, Haku. Now I respect you like a rival so give me everything you've got." I said, getting in position. He smiled behind his mask and nodded. Sasuke was still shivering. Haku went into the mirror in front of him and appeared in all of the mirrors. This trick, I haven't seen it before. It's got to be good. I thought, smirking behind my fringe.

"Now, we will begin. And I'll show you what speed really means." Haku said.

< The battle begins >

Haku started by throwing needles at us and I blocked all the needles but they did little damage to me and torn my shirt. Sasuke's kunai knife got knocked out of his hand by one needle and it landed right in front of Sakura's feet. We were groaning in pain as each of the needles scratched us. I have started bleeding a bit but healed myself and repaired only a few scratches out of the thousands.

"Take this!" I heard Sakura said. I turned to her direction and saw her throwing Sasuke his kunai knife. But Haku caught it when he came out of the mirror. At that moment, Haku stopped throwing. Sasuke collapsed onto the ground and I ran to help him.

"Are you ok?" I asked. He nodded and gave me a weak smile. Suddenly, a shuriken appeared and knocked Haku out of the mirror, making him collapsed onto the ground. This is my chance! I started healing as much wounds on Sasuke as possible. I knew that the shuriken was Naruto's and he finally came to help, although Sensei told Tsunami to take care of him.

Then, a cloud smoke appeared and Naruto came out of it. He started ranting and talking nonsense and finally noticed me and Sasuke. He gave Sasuke a glare and turned back to Haku.

TO BE CONTINUED...