五 (You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision)

Sasuke Pov

After Sensei has fallen, there was a puff of smoke. Another substitution jutsu! Now he knows where I'm hiding, I've got to move fast! I thought he lowered his guard, he did that on purpose, and I fell for it.

Kakashi Pov

So that's where he is. I was hiding between the leaves.

Sakura Pov

Sasuke, where'd you go? Don't tell me Kakashi- Sensei found you. No, he can't capture my Sasuke, I won't let him! Huh? I saw Sensei while running, he was reading a book so I hid in the bushes near me. Whew, he didn't hear me.

Kakashi Pov

I put a clone in front of Sakura and sneak up behind her.

"Sakura, behind you." I whispered. She turned around and screamed loudly. I guess I scared her.

Naruto Pov

"A njnja must see through deceptions. Yeah yeah, how am I suppose to do that?! Well I am sure not going to fall for anymore of his traps!" I said, mimicking Sensei at the first part. I cut myself loose and somersaulted in the air and landed on the ground. I smiled to myself, thinking that I'm smart but another rope got me again and I was hanging for the second time. It's so irritating! "Ah, I fell for it again!"

Sakura Pov

I was lazily opening my eyes and saw Sensei being surrounded by leaves. He brought me to an unfamiliar place and left, leaving me alone.

"Oh my. Huh huh, someone there? Huh huh, I think I found something that wasn't. Huh huh! What's going on!"

I looked towards the trees behind me as I heard someone call my name. "Sasuke!" I exclaimed, lucky to have heard his voice.

"Sakura, huh, help...me. Please help me!" I saw Sasuke siting on the ground with lots of shurikens and kunai pertruding out of his body. His blood was covering most of his body! I was shaking, I didn't want Sasuke to die! I cried, screamed out loud and fainted.

Kakashi Pov

I think I overdid it a little. Oh we'll, she's got to see through these things.

Sasuke Pov

Hm? Sounded like... Sakura?

"But I'm not like Sakura and Naruto."

"Say that after you get one of these bells, right Sasuke?" Sensei was standing behind me and talked to me. We started battling. I hit him three times, close enough to take the bell. I reached for it and touched it but maybe he noticed it cause he backed away before I had the chance to grab one.

Naruto Pov

I have been hanging here for one hour and no one come to rescue me, I was starting to get bored. I opened my eyes and noticed an anvil not far from here. I looked closer and saw three lunchbox! Huh, a ninja must see through deceptions, hehehe.

Sasuke Pov

We were fighting and I made some hand signs. Horse, tiger, fire style: Fire ball jutsu!