十九 (The Demon in the Snow)

| Episode 19 |

*****************

Third person Pov

Naruto said things that broke his own heart. Zabuza was touched by his speech and Haku's action. He felt a tear drop onto the ground while Naruto cried a lot.

He asked for the kunai knife and Naruto threw him one. He grabbed it with his mouth, since his arms can't move, and killed Gato.

He slowly walked back to the others and collapsed.

Sasuke Pov

Where am I? Am I alive? Or... I thought as I heard crying.

Sakura? Can it be?

"Sakura. It's difficult to breath when you're on top of me." I said weakly. Sakura looked at my eyes, a glint of happiness in hers.

"Tarzuna! Sasuke's alive! He's alive!" Sakura exclaimed, hugging me.

"Ouch. Sakura, it hurts." I winced. I slowly sat up and looked at her.

"Where's Naruto? And the guy with the mask?" I asked.

"Naruto's fine. But the guy with the mask... He's dead." Sakura explained.

She started complimenting me and stuff. I sighed, Sakura is always like that.

I turned to my right and noticed Yusa in her real form.

"If you ask, no. I do not know who's that girl." Sakura said, with a bit of jealousy.

"Yusa, Yusa! Wake up!" I shook Yusa as she did no reaction.

"Wait, what? Are you crazy? This is not Yusa. I don't know where she is." Sakura said sadly.

"No. This is Yusa! Come on, wake up!" I shook more violently. Then I realised, she must have used all her chakra to heal me! I placed my finger in front of her nose and fortunately, she's still breathing. I guess she was tired too.

"Sakura, I can promise you that this is Yusa." I confirmed. She nodded and looks like she doubts me. I couldn't care less. I look at my wounds and some of them had healed. I had enough strength to stand up and look at the commotion in front.

"Naruto, over here! Sasuke's alright, he's alright." Sakura shouted, waving her hand to catch his attention. I looked at him and waved unwillingly. He cried a bit and Sensei turned to look at us.

Yusa Pov

I opened my eyes slowly after something shook me. I stood up slowly and noticed that Sasuke is alive. Now my efforts were not in vain. A group of gangsters started running to us. I stood beside Tarzuna, smiling at him. He smiled back and looked at the group.

Then, an arrow from the sky stopped them. I looked behind and saw Inari leading all the villagers and trying to scare them away.

"Good job Inari. I'm proud of you." I said in his mind. He smiled at me and laughed. I looked back at the bridge and did a shadow clone jutsu. Sensei did it too and lots of him appeared. The group was scared and all flee from the bridge. I smiled weakly and undid my jutsu.

"Victory!" Inari shouted. The villagers all cheered and laughed happily. It's the first time I've seen it since Inari's father died. I guess they finally regain their confidence.

I saw Sensei walking towards Zabuza so I followed.

"Sounds like it's over."

"Yeah"

"Kakashi, I have a favour to ask."

"What is it?"

"Ask Yusa to take me to him. Before I go, I need to see him one last time."