九 (Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior)

| Episode 9 |

****************

Yusa Pov

"Why don't you bring him to my home?" Tarzuna suggested. We nodded our heads and I carried Sensei.

"Why don't you let me carry him." Sasuke said, showing his hands.

"Nah. I'm strong enough to carry Kakashi- Sensei. I don't need your help." I rejected. He keep back his arms and sighed. I've been training to carry things thousand times heavier than me, so carrying Kakashi- Sensei is a piece of cake.

When we reached there, Aunt Tsunami greeted us and walked beside me.

"Isn't he heavy to carry for a young girl like you? Yusa?" She asked kindly.

"Oh, you still remember me. Tarzuna doesn't though. Anyway, Kakashi- Sensei is light for me to carry so don't worry." She nodded and brought us to a room. I laid Sensei down on a bed and told the others to leave.

When they left, I placed my hands on the place that has injury and one on his head. I focused a bit of chakra on healing and the wounds glowed bright green, closing my eyes. Once they have recovered, I opened my eyes and open up Sensei's clothes. I bound up his wounds nicely and went outside.

"You all can go in now." They nodded and went in. At that moment, Sensei opened his eyes and out of coincidence, Aunt Tsunami was standing above him. He thanked her for healing him but she shook her head. Sensei tried to sit up but she told him to lie down.

"Kakashi- Sensei, you are not well enough to sit up or stand easily although all your wounds have healed. You have to use a pair of walking sticks to be able to walk properly." I advised him. He nodded and laid down.

Kakashi Pov

I felt a pair of silky arms carry me and laid me down on a bed. They placed themselves on my wounds and one on my head, making me sleep. I dreamt of a girl whose hands are in the same position glowed bright green, her hair flying high while a green aura surrounded her. My wounds are also glowing. When she was done, she opened my clothes and wrapped bandages around my injured places. I sort of blush a little seeing a girl opening up my shirt although I have a singlet inside. She then closed back my clothes and walked away. I wanted to thank her but was awakened from my dream. I opened my eyes and saw a woman above me. I thought she was the person in my dream so I thanked her. But she shooked her head and Yusa came beside her.

"Kakashi- Sensei, you are not well enough to sit up or stand easily although all your wounds have healed. You have to use a pair of walking sticks to be able to walk properly." She advised me when I was sitting up. I nodded and laid down.

"Look Sensei, your sharingan is amazing and all but if it put so much strain on you, maybe it's not worth it." Sakura said. I explained to them and told them about the boy behind the mask. Then I heard a voice in my head." Sensei, Zabuza is still alive, I can still feel his chakra somewhere."

I looked towards Yusa and said," I know. I felt it too."

Everybody asked,"What do you know, Sensei?"

"Here's the truth. Zabuza is still alive." They all gasped in disbelief. I still wanted to know who healed me. It was weird how the woman shook her head when I thanked her, I thought she was going to say,' my pleasure.'

Yusa Pov

When Sensei laid down, I called Sasuke.