十六 (The Broken Seal)

| Episode 16 |

*****************

"That was Sakura. What happened to her? Where's Kakashi?" I thought. Yusa looks like she read my mind and got up again after collapsing.

"Sakura. She's in trouble." Naruto said softly, lying on his stomach.

"We've got to break through." I thought.

"I'll bust us out of here." Naruto said weakly, slowly standing up. Yusa ran over to help him up. He regain his balance and started running to the gap. He ran close to it, did a back flip and ran the other direction. Haku following closely behind him with his mirrors. Then he stopped and got ready his needles.

"Naruto!" Yusa and I shouted in unison. But it was too late. The needles pierced his front and he collapsed onto the ground.

"Naruto! No!" Yusa ran over to him and tried to heal him, tears running down her beautiful face with blood smeared on her arms and legs. I stared at them in fear of losing my friends.

"Naruto, are you able to get up?" I ran to him and asked.

"Yeah yeah." He said slowly, trying to get up but fell.

"Naruto. Try not to use to much chakra. It'll help him now." I explained.

"I know Sasuke, I know." And then he lay down and rest.

"It can't go on like this. He's blocking every move we make. I've got to out manoeuvre him." I thought, Yusa nodded as well.

We stood up to Haku throwing needles at us. We both took one needle and stop the attack by moving fast. After that, I kneeled down and called loser to team up. He slowly got up and nodded. I looked at Yusa and she nodded too. We both begin to block all the needles that Haku threw at us while some needles still stab some parts of our body. He then disappeared into thin air.

"Don't pass out again Naruto. We can't keep protecting you like this." I said.

"Then don't. I never asked you to." He replied stubbornly, collapsing.

"You can't revive him again. He has reached his limits." Haku said. I looked up and saw him on the upper mirror.

He talked to me and I tried to see his every move. Then, he tried to aim to the ground but I carried Naruto and jumped out of reach. Yusa ran as fast as him and tried to break the mirrors with punches until her hand bleeds. I started feeling something in my eyes and know that I have finally developed the sharingan. I looked up at Yusa, looking into her eyes. She has the same sharingan as Kakashi-Sensei! But why didn't I know it? Haku looked surprised and threw needles at Yusa. She cried in pain but still stood in position.

"I've had enough!" She shouted, running at high speed towards the opening but Haku hit her back, the needles went into her deeper. She stood up again and protect us. I ran to the middle while Yusa followed. We stood there and try to see Haku's every move, with our eyes as sharingan.

He suddenly jumped out of the mirror and headed towards Naruto! Yusa ran there first, trying to protect Naruto with her body. I was almost there and stood in front of Yusa, protecting them while the needles pierce into my body. I hit Haku with all my might and he collapsed.

Yusa Pov

Sasuke ran in front of me to save us and got hurt real bad. Naruto finally got up and looked at Sasuke with happiness then shock. I ran in front of him and saw blood at the corner of his mouth! No, he didn't!

Naruto started talking and Sasuke too.

Then, Sasuke started falling backwards. I immediately ran to his side and hold on to him to prevent him from falling onto the ground. My tears wet my whole face. I never wanted to see anyone die in front of me.

"Naruto, don't let your dream die." Sasuke said after saying his final words and his hand dropped onto his stomach. Naruto watered at him with fright and hugged him.

Haku talked to Naruto and walk back into the mirror. Naruto stood up and red chakra energy started surrounding us.

He turned into a fox-looking creature and looked at Haku.

I knew that the seal has been broken.

"No, don't! Naruto calm down. Don't let the nine-tail fox control you! Please!" I shouted in alarm.

"Kakashi-Sensei!" I shouted.

Kakashi Pov

I heard someone calling my name and looked towards the dome. Red chakra energy is presence and I instantly knew that the nine-tail fox seal is broken.

Yusa Pov

I hoped that Sensei got the message. I carried Sasuke away from the two and took out every needle in his body. I let my tear flow down from my eyes, not making a sound. My sharingan disappeared and I looked at Naruto.

He started running to Haku like a fox and I hope that he's ok.

TO BE CONTINUED...