七 (The Assassin of the Mist)

| Episode 7 |

****************

Yusa Pov

We are travelling in a boat silently for a long time now, nobody has spoken.

"This fog is so thick, we can't see anything." Sakura finally spoke.

"The bridge isn't far now. Our destination is just ahead. The Land Of Waves." The boatman said. We all looked up above us and saw a gigantic bridge.

"Wow! It's Huge!"

"What? Quiet, I said no noise. Why do you think we are travelling like this, huh? Cutting off the engine and rowing, moving through the dense fog. So they don't see us." I rolled my eyes and faced the front. Naruto quickly shut his mouth up by covering it with both hands.

"Mr Tarzuna. Before we reach the peer, I want to ask you something. The men who are after you, I need to know why. If you don't tell us, I might need to end this mission when we drop you on the shore." Kakashi- Sensei said. Tarzuna started explaining that a man named Gato was after him to prevent the bridge from building.

"So that's it. Since you're in charge of the bridge, you're in his gangsters' way." Sakura said.

"That means. Those guys that we fought in the forest they were working for Gato." Sasuke added. Tarzuna started talking things that are childish.

"Well, I guess we have no other choice. We have to keep guarding you." Sensei said, changing his mind. I read Tarzuna's mind and he thought: I win. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Why are we guarding a childish old man?

"We're approaching the shore. Tarzuna, we've been very fortunate, no one has noticed us so far." The boatman finally said. Yes! I can finally walk, I'm feeling numb for sitting for so long.

"Nice going." Tarzuna complimented the boatman. We went through a tunnel with orange lighting and the other end is too bright that I can't see what's there. When we went back under the sun, the place in front of us is just magnificent. It was peaceful and clear. There are small houses along the shore and some trees in the water. The boatman docked beside a wooden platform and Naruto's the first to alight. Next is Sasuke, then me, then Sakura, next Sensei and finally Tarzuna.

"That's as far as I go. Good luck."

"Right. Thank you for taking such a risk."

"Just be careful." The boatman said before he on the engine and sped off into the distance while we watch him go.

"Ok, take me to my home. And I mean get me there in one peace."

"Right." Sensei said and we went off.

After a long walk, we went into a forest. I saw Sensei looking sad and I read his mind.

Kakashi- Sensei: The next ninja they'll send won't be chunin. It will be Jounin, an elite ninja with deadly skills. Hmh.

Sensei sighed while thinking and I turn to look forward. Sasuke went beside Naruto and I can tell that Naruto is not happy. His mind read,"I won't let Sasuke get all the glory this time, believe it." Then, he ran in front of us and we all stop walking for some weird reasons. Naruto looked around and suddenly threw a kunai knife towards the bushes on the right. "Over there!"

Everybody was shock but Sasuke and I just stood there, me crossing my arms. I don't feel any presence at the position Naruto throw the kunai knife towards.