八 (The Oath of Pain)

| Episode 8 (The oath of pain) |

****************

Yusa Pov

Suddenly, a blue bolt of lightning cleared the fog around us and I saw Sensei glowing with a blue lighting. Everybody was shock. I felt Sasuke with a weird expression on his face and tried to read his mind.

"What an intense thirst of blood. Hollow breath. One tiny movement of the eye can bring of instant death. If it goes on like this, I can go insane! A clash of two Jounin intend to kill, I've never felt anything so chilling. It's as if my own life is being chowed off. No, I can't bear it, I'd rather take my own life." He thought. I can't let my friends die.

"Sasuke, don't do it!" I shouted from behind.

"Sasuke, calm down. I'll protect you with my life, all of you. I won't allow any of my comrades to die." Sensei said, turning around. I was scared out off my wits when he turned around, but when I look closely, he was just giving as a closed eye smile.

"I wouldn't be so sure."a voice came and Zabuza appeared behind Sasuke and Sakura! "It's over."

Sensei jumped towards him and all of us jumped away from them. Sensei stabbed him with his kunai knife and water dripped out from him. I knew that it was a water clone.

"Sensei! Behind you!" Naruto shouted. Too late.

"Die!" Zabuza shouted, slicing Sensei into half. Fortunately, that was a water clone Sensei. Sensei has copied Zabuza's clone and became a water clone of himself. Then Sensei reappeared behind Zabuza and placed a kunai knife on his throat. "Don't move." He said to Zabuza. "Now it's over." "You're finished."

N: Alright!

Sak: Hehe.

Then, Zabuza started laughing. "Hm, finished. You really don't get it, do you? Protect nick is nothing but approximation. I'll never be defeated by a mere copy cat ninja like you. Hmhmhmhmhm. You're full of surprises though. You'd already copied my water clone jutsu and made that speech."

I thought of the speech: I'll protect you with my life, all of you.

"Very skilfully executed. You made your clone say those words to draw my attention while you hid in the mist, waiting for me to make my move... Nice try, but I'm not that easy to fool!" Zabuza said, appearing behind Sensei and use his sword, trying to hit Sensei. He dodged it but Zabuza kicked him high in the air and he landed in the water.

Mind read.

N said: Sensei!

Sak: I can't believe Kakashi- Sensei got kicked through the air like that!

Sas: He has great physical skill too.

Me: Knew he would do that.

K: This isn't normal water, it's dense, heavy.

Zabuza ran like the wind to the water. He stood behind Sensei and did a few hand signs.

"Hah, fool. Water prison jutsu!" I know this trick. I have always been stuck in it during training with Zabuza and I managed to break out several times. Sensei got trapped in a ball of water.