十二 (Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!!)

| Episode 12 |

*****************

Yusa Pov

I ate finish breakfast when Sakura came in and yawned.

"Where's Naruto?" I asked.

"Maybe training again all night last night." Tarzuna said.

"He will die. You know, by using too much chakra." Sakura stated.

"You're right, Sakura." I said, standing up and walking towards the door.

"I'll, go with you." Sasuke said, hesitantly. I nodded and heard Sakura talking.

"Hey, we just started. You guys haven't even..." She shut up and I think she noticed our empty bowls.

Sakura Pov

"You're right, Sakura." Yusa said, standing up and walking towards the door.

"I'll... I'll go with you." Sasuke said, scratching the back of his head while Yusa nodded.

"Hey, we just started. You guys haven't even..." I pause, looking at their plates. Wow, they eat fast. Why did Sasuke want to follow Yusa? Does he feel something for her? No! Not possible! She's nothing special.

Yusa Pov

We are walking to the forest that we trained at and Sasuke decided to start a conversation.

"So... What's that under your shirt?" He said, pointing at my necklace.

"Oh this? This is a gift from my mother before she..." I quietened down.

"She.." Sasuke urged me.

"Died." I said. His smile turned into a frown.

Sasuke Pov

"Died." She said. My smile turned into a frown. I looked on the ground and tried thinking why did I ask that.

"Can... Can I see you necklace?" I asked.

"Sure." She smiled, pulling the necklace out from behind her shirt. She gave it to me and I looked closer.

What! This... This is the Uchiha crest! How did she or her mother get this? She can't be from the Uchiha clan, can she? I thought it was only me and Itachi who survived the murder! She can't be...

"Is something wrong?" She asked. I can tell that she did not want to read my mind.

"Uh...nothing. It's nothing." I said. She smiled and took the necklace.

Later, a boy with long hair passed us and I felt that he was familiar. I looked at Yusa and noticed her smiling at him who smiled back. This is getting weird.

"Do you know him?" I asked.

"No, I don't. I always smile at people who looks friendly." She replied, making me nod my head.

Yusa Pov

After a while, I saw Haku coming to our direction. I wanted to wave to him but noticed that Sasuke is here. To avoid Haku being recognise, I just smiled at him like saying hello.

"Do you know him?" Sasuke asked, noticing my smile.

"No, I don't. I always smile at people who looks friendly." I lied. He nodded his head and we continued walking. Then, we saw Naruto saying things and Sasuke hit him in the head. They start arguing and I just leaned against a tree.