三(Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes)

There was a bright light shinning through my eye lids as I yawn out loud. I did my daily routine and went to school wearing the same clothing without make up as always.

I walked into the class room and sit on a desk near the windows and Sasuke the duck butt hair boy came and sat beside me again. I haven't seen Naruto since yesterday so I'm starting to get worried. Today Iruka- sensei was going to put us into teams but only one has four, I wonder who I will go with, just hope that Naruto is in too so we can be together and not be scared. Naruto came in with a headband and I congratulated him on becoming a ninja and he said," believe it", making Sasuke turn his head. I saw Hinata blushing again and her mind said,"Naruto, you graduated after all, I'm glad." I laughed silently.

After sometime, I was getting bored so I put my legs on the table to relax. Then, I heard a door slam. I turned my head in that direction, only to see that Ino and Sakura are fighting to be the first to enter the class.

"I win again, Sakura." Ino mocked.
"Oh please. Last time I check, I was at least one tenth of an inch further than you." Sakura denied.

When Sakura noticed Saskue, she immediately ran to us. I stared at Naruto as he seems like he has a crush on Sakura. I giggled softly. "Hi Sakura what's up?"Naruto said. But Sakura pushed him onto the ground and said,"Move it!". I immediately ran to Naruto and help him up.

"Good morning Sasuke, mind if I sit beside you?"
"Back off forehead, I'm sitting next to Sasuke."Ino said. Oh no, here we go again, I thought.
All the girls started fighting and I heard Sasuke's mind saying,"Clueless."
Naruto stands on the table and glares at Sasuke up close.

"Naruto, stop glaring at Sasuke!" Sakura shouted.
"Sakura." Naruto said sadly. He turned back to Sasuke and his mind said,"Why are they so obsessed with him. Sasuke, Sasuke. What's the big deal with this guy?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed, I wished Naruto wasn't so obsess with Sakura. A boy was facing the front and accidentally pushed Naruto. This was the most amazing thing I have ever seen! The two boys were kissing mouth to mouth and I could not contain my laughter anymore so I laughed out loud. They two finally seperated and I stopped but kept giggling. It was so awesome to me, the other girls seemed to hate Naruto even more. The two boys were strangling their own necks and crying out in disgust. Haha! Most Amazing Scene!

Sakura: Naruto, you are so dead.
Naruto: Sakura, it was an accident!
Sakura cracked her fingers angrily and beat Naruto up. I patted Sasuke's back and pushed back Sakura and bringing Naruto away from her, he was so beaten up.

Iruka-sensei started talking and said,"As of today, you are all ninjas. To get here, you faced difficult trials and hardship, but that's nothing. What comes next will be far more difficult. Now, you all are only genin, first level ninjas. All the genin will be grouped into three men squads but only one will be four due to the uneven number. Each squad will be led by a Jounin, an elite ninja." Iruka- sensei finally finished. Sakura and Ino started talking, Sasuke was talking to himself, I didn't care much though.
"I will now announce the squads." Sensei started.

After a long time, Sensei finally said,"Squad 7, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno," Naruto smiled but Sakura cried.
"Sasuke Uchiha," now it was the opposite. "And Yusa." That is when Sakura gave me a don't- you- even- think- about- it look. I rolled me eyes and focus on Sensei's speech.

"Next, squad 8, Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame."
"Ehh, how did you get in his group?" Ino growled. Sakura showed her a peace sign and thought,"Ka ching, true love conquers all!" Although I don't think that it is 'true love'.

"Now squad 10, Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akimichi." I heard Ino whining and rolled my eyes, laying back in my seat between the window and Sasuke while Sakura sit in between Naruto and Sasuke.