一 (Enter: Naruto Uzumaki)

Third person P.O.V
Twelve years ago, a nine-tail fox suddenly appeared. It was a threat, so ninjas tried to protect their village by stopping the beast. Luckily, a man who was the forth Hokage, appeared and saved all mankind. Then, a baby was born. His name, was Naruto Uzumaki.
In another place, another baby was born. Her name, was Yusa. She did not have a last name as her parents died after they named her without her last name. Her parents died when she was four. Yusa left the place and learns to survive on her own. Her parents was murdered by Itachi Uchiha at the same time when Sasuke's parents were killed but Yusa doesn't know Itachi. When her mother was still alive, she told Yusa to disguise herself different from the real appearance. Yusa didn't know why but still followed. Her mother told her about a sharingan and gave her a necklace with a picture of a crest that she doesn't know ( it's the Uchiha crest). She told Yusa to wear it at all times but hide it in her shirt.

Yusa trained very hard and manage to survive until now. She travelled to different villages and learned all the jutsu. When she was 7 years old, she has developed a sharingan! These two children were from the village hidden in the leaves - Konohagakure.
Now, Naruto and Yusa met each other and became best friends since they first met.

Naruto P.O.V
Me and Yusa are running away laughing happily from two ninjas with a bucket of paint in each of our hands.
"Naruto, Yusa, come back here! Wait till I get my hands on you!" one of the ninja shouted angrily at us.
"You've cross the line you two!" another one shouted.
We started jumping quickly up the building of the village and kept laughing while the other two ninjas were hot on our heels.
"Give it up already. You're just bent cause you don't have the guts to do whatever we do, do ya? Losers! Wannabes! You'll never catch us! Hahahaha!"I said between my laughs. Guess what we did - we painted lots of things on the four Hokage faces on the rock cliff! It was such an amazing piece of art. We both looked towards each other after the ninjas left and laughed at the art. I've got to say, I have a tiny crush on Yusa- san (I mean Yusa as she told me to call her that instead), she is just so beautiful and fun to be with, she's also mischievous just like me, don't tell anyone, this is a secret.
So, we jump to the ground and up again, quickly sneaking behind a camouflage sheet in front of a fence. Yusa jumped over the fence and hid behind it.
"Naruto, Yusa, hold on!"the ninjas shouted again at the same time.
Once they were gone, I put down the sheet and saw Yasu on top of the fence.
"Hahahaha, that was to easy!"I said to Yusa, facing her. She was looking sad and I was wondering why. Heaven seemed to answer my question and i heard a shout behind me.
"Oh yeah Naruto!"I screamed and jumped high in to the air, turned around and landed on my butt. It scared the crap out of me.
"Where did you come from Iruka- sensei, what are you doing here?"I asked, a little afraid.
"No. What are You doing here, you're suppose to be in class!"was his answer and he used a rope, tied me up and swing me on his shoulders at that moment, I can't see what's happening behind me.

Yusa P.O.V
After Iruka- sensei put Naruto over his shoulder, he took out another rope and was going to tie me up. I backed away just in time and said,"You don't have to tie me up, I'll follow you." And with that, we headed to our school.
When we reached, I sat on a seat beside the window. I heard someone walking by and turned my head in an instant. Some of the boys in the class were whistling to me, I think it's because I have a nice body, but whatever, it's so annoying, especially I hate fanboys. Some boys are trying to flirt with me but I just push them away with Air style. I'm also the best in class, same as Sasuke. I don't show my jutsu to anyone yet and I don't intend to. I have not fought for a long time now and still secretly training.

"Woah hey there Yusa. I'm not your enemy." the popular boy in the school, Sasuke, said while raising his arms in surrender. I knew what he was thinking so I nodded irritatedly. I just hate popular people. He went to sat next to me and I felt glares and knew it was from Sasuke's Fangirls as he was sitting beside me instead of them. I shrugged the glares off and focused on the commotion about Naruto and Iruka- sensei. That is why.