六 (The Dangerous Mission! Journey to the Land of Waves!)

Just a short notice:

I will directly post the story i have written.

I wouldnt have time to edit.

So if you guys found any errors, don't rage. Ok?

Alright. Let's proceed...

| Episode 6 |

****************

Yusa Pov

"Sasuke, point B."

"Sakura, point C."

"Yusa, point D."

"Naruto, point A. Believe it." Naruto said after some seconds.

"Naruto, you're slow. Ok, Squad 7."

"The target has moved! Follow it!"

All of us followed the target just as Sensei said in the mic.

"What's your distance from the target?"

"Five metres. Just give the signal, I'm ready." Naruto said.

"I'm ready too." Sasuke said.

"I am too." I said.

"So am I." Sakura finished.

"Ok... Now!"

We all ran to the cat and Naruto grabbed him.

"I got him, I got him!" Naruto said as the cat started scratching Naruto.

Sasuke said something that I can't make out.

"Alright. Lost pet Tora, captured. Mission accomplished." Sensei finally ended. Naruto started screaming into the mic, so I have to take off my mic to prevent it from breaking my ear.

"Come here, Tora." I cooed, expanding me hand. He turned around and jumped onto my hands. I carried him in my arms and petted him. He purred silently and I giggled.

Naruto sighed in relief and said," How come it likes you, Yusa?" I shrugged my shoulders and let Tora snuggle in my arms. I grabbed my mic and put it back on my ear again.

When we reached an office, a fat woman hugged Tora and he was struggling away from her grip. I read his mind and he said," I want to go back to Yusa's arms. They are better and comfier than this fat woman's one." I giggled and smiled at the cat.

"What are you laughing at?" Sasuke asked, standing beside me smirking.

"I read Tora's mind and he said that he would rather be in my arms than hers." I answered, giggling again. Sasuke smirked and nodded. They then left the room.

"Now, we have some available task for Squad 7..." The Hokage ranted on and on.

"No! I want to go on a real mission! Not some kids stuff. Come on old man!" Naruto rejected, showing his arms at an X position. Iruka started scolding him and Kakashi-Sensei hit him on the head and he fell down.

After explaining the missions for a while, the Hokage stopped. I turned around and noticed that the others were not paying attention.