十 (The Forest of Chakra)

| Episode 10 |

*****************

Recalling on Zabuza's fight.

Yusa Pov

Naruto transformed into himself, catching Zabuza off guard. I used this chance and use my wind jutsu. I used lots of chakra to open a tiny hole on the prison and Sensei jumped out. Naruto threw the kunai knife at Zabuza and dropped into the water. I collapsed onto the ground. When I was going unconscious, I heard a call.

"Yusa! No!" It was Sasuke. I didn't want to disappoint squad 7 so I tried very hard to stand up, finally I did it. Sasuke sighed in relief and I smiled weakly back at him.

Sensei and Zabuza started fighting. Sensei use his Sharingan to analyse Zabuza's brain and did exactly the same as Zabuza's action. It was quite amazing, so that's why Sensei's called a Copy Cat ninja.

After a while, everyone was looking at the fight while I felt a presence in the trees. I sensed Haku's chakra at that position and knew that he has come to analyse Sensei's power. I backed up behind everyone and jumped behind Haku.

"Hey, Haku." I smiled.

"Oh, long time no see, Yusa, my little sister." Haku said. When we were training with Zabuza, Haku always treats me like his little sister so he calls me that.

"Are you always wearing that mask?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm going to trick the others. Are you in their group too?" Haku asked.

"Yes, but I'm still your little sis. We are going to have a chance to fight each other and I can't wait for that day. I hope you're ready for me." I stated.

"Wow, my little sis has grown a lot. I can't wait to see what moves you got, I'll be waiting for that day so be prepared." He replied. I smiled and jumped down to join the others.

"Water style: Giant Vortex jutsu!" Sensei said and he washed Zabuza to a tree. He then trew his kunai knives at Zabuza's arm. He groaned in pain and Sensei stood on the tree above Zabuza.

"Can... Can you see into the future?" Zabuza asked.

"Yes. And this is your last battle." Sensei lied, raising another kunai knife. Suddenly, two throwing needles appeared and stabbed Zabuza in the neck. I knew that the throwing knives are Haku's and he will put Zabuza in a temporary death state.

~ flashback ~ 6 years old

"Big brother,what are these?" I asked.

"Oh, these are throwing needles. If you throw them in someone's neck, they will faint and their heart will stop." Haku explained.

"What! That's bad." I stated.

"No. Their heart will stop for three minutes and their heart will start beating again after that, do you understand now?" Haku asked. I nodded and smiled sheepishly.

"Thank you for the explanation. Big bro." I hugged him. He smiled in return and we went back to training.

~ end of flashback~

Some blood from Zabuza's back came out and everyone except me looked shock. They all turned towards Haku that is standing on a branch while Zabuza fell faced down.

"Hmhm. You were right, it was his last battle." Haku lied.

Sensei jumped to Zabuza and placed two fingers on his neck to feel his heart beat.

"No vital signs." Sensei sighed, looking at Haku.

"Thank you. I've been tracking Zabuza for a long time, waiting for this chance to finally take him down." Haku continued lying while I rolled my eyes.

"By the mask, I can see that you're a tracker ninja from the village hidden in the mist." Sensei stated.

"Impressive. You're well informed." He said.

"Wha? A tracker!" Naruto said.

"Naruto, he's not our enemy." I said, shaking my head.

"Naruto, you don't even know what that is. You missed lessons on as usual." Sakura said, starting to talk about the lesson on tracker ninjas.

Naruto then shouted at him and Sensei confronted Naruto. Haku teleported beside Zabuza, carry him by the shoulders and disappearing again. Naruto ran to the spot where they disappeared and started punching the ground in anger. Sensei out back his headband to cover his sharingan and stopped Naruto. He then stopped and panted.

"Alright, let's get a move on." Sensei said, turning around and started walking. After walking for a second, he shook and collapsed onto the ground!

"Kakashi- Sensei!" Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura shouted. I ran to Sensei and read his mind.

"He wasted his energy on the sharingan. He was too exhausted so he fainted, we have to carry him to Tarzuna's house to let him rest." I explained.

"So who's going to carry him?" Sakura asked.

"I'll do it." Sasuke said. He tried to lift up Sensei but failed.

"Let me handle this." I said. I went to Sensei's left side and lifted him up with ease. The others gasped.

"What? Are we moving or what?" I said, feeling annoyed at their expression. They came back to this world and nodded. We then set off to the house that I've miss a lot.

Sasuke Pov

"So who's going to carry him." Sakura asked. I felt that I'm the only person that is strong so I volunteered.

"I'll do it." I said. I tried to lift Sensei up but he's too heavy.

"Let me handle this." Yusa said, pushing me aside. She lifted Sensei up with ease and did not even sweat! We all gasped and she seems to notice.

"What? Are we moving or what?" She said, looking annoyed. All of us came back to our body and nodded. We then set off to Tarzuna's house.

When we were walking, I stayed behind the group. I looked at Yusa, trying to find a painful action but I see none. She had been carrying Sensei for half an hour without rest but she did not even sweat or pant heavily! She just walked like she was carrying nothing in her arms. She's even stronger than me! How's that possible! I'm a boy and she's a girl but she could carry Sensei while I can't. She's impressive.

"I know what you're thinking, Sasuke." She said, without turning her head to my direction. I quickly stopped thinking as I remembered that she can read minds. I walk beside her and saw Sensei snuggling in her arms and was leaning against her body! I got angry. How can Sensei anyhow touch Yusa! I tried not to let Yusa know and turned back. I felt a ting of jealousy as I walk beside Yusa.

Why am I feeling like this? It's not like I like Yusa, is it? Agh! This is driving me crazy.

TO BE CONTINUED...